Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Overcome Obstacles - Gain Strength
3/26/2009 3:59:19 PM

"YOU GAIN STRENGTH OVERCOMING OBSTACLES

Sooner or later you'll encounter a crisis in your life,and how you meet it will determine your future happiness and success.

Since the beginning of time,everyone has been called upon to meet such a crisis. Close scrutiny will show you that most "crisis situations"are opportunities to either advance or stay where you are.

Indeed, most changes in your life will be due to either "inspiration" or "desperation." Personal growth is the process of responding positively to change.Whatever comes your way, give it meaning and transform it into something of value.

A precious stone cannot be polished without friction,nor humanity perfected without trials. " Max Steingart

It's my hope that you will find encouragement from this wise quotation by Max.

Certainly the changes in the world economy has had an impact on many of us if not everyone one of us. I've learned from my own personal trials in life that it is always a good thing to take it slow and not react in crisis situations.

God has given me many trials and tribulations in the past and I'm sure there will be more. It's his way of refining us and challenging us to grow. Just as a loving father does by challenging his children. When I look back at those challenges I know he was there giving me strength to carry on. I now can see that they gave me new insight, compassion and growth. See James 1:2

Blessings,

G. Lee

G. Lee Meyer
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Overcome Obstacles - Gain Strength
3/26/2009 11:20:56 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Overcome Obstacles - Gain Strength
4/7/2009 9:15:26 AM
Thank you Nick, I love the butterfly!
G. Lee Meyer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!