Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Why is Music Better than winning the lottery?
3/26/2009 2:22:25 PM

When was the last time that you listened to some music or saw someone else enjoying their favorite music?  Do you realize how popular music is and how much of a role it plays in many peoples' lives?------and Now we all can make money as others listen to music.

Something Huge is about to launch Globally----and you have an opportunity to know about it and position to profit before the masses catch a glimpse. 
LISTEN TO THE PRE-RECORDED EXPLANATION CALL - (641) 715-3900  -  PIN: 64262 # 

Look over the facts before passing on this one as it will pay you to build your primary business or pay you to enjoy your favorite music.

Jackpot LINK:  www.Filthy-Stinking-Rich.com and watch the two minute video!

Lucky numbers?

Grab a pen and hear them in the above audio explanation.

Catch the vision for their projected growth of 180 million new users over the next 18 months

There is NO NEED to  take your focus from any program that you are currently working or business that you are promoting!!! -
- In fact - this platform will help you to explode your current business!

Stop whatever you are doing for the next 20 mins. to hear about a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity that opens its doors in  a  week.

YOU MAY NEVER HAVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS AGAIN

- The next GIANT in Social Networks -
My Music Ticket -

Opening to the World Real Soon - Leaders Prue-Positioning now

TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- LISTEN TO THE PRE-RECORDED CALL - (641) 715-3900  -  PIN: 64262 # 

- There is less than one week  left for you to have a chance to get very early positioning up near the top of the company-forced 3 by infinity matrix. At the very least - you should reserve a position with us at the Leaders' Pre-Positioning, which has begun!! 

YOU MAY NEVER HAVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!

- I’m sure you’ve heard that before, but the Internet is a Game Changer
 – and Where the MONEY definitely IS  -  www.Filthy-Stinking-Rich.com

I'm grinding it out all week, call anytime and let's discuss your winning with this one.

Good Health & Good Fortune,

P.S. Reply back with your interest level

or email me at ilovemmt@gmail.com

Mario Labonte
250-590-4000

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!