Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How technology can change network marketing
3/22/2009 6:12:02 PM
Imagine, never having to go to another meeting, instead calling all of your downline on the videophones and having meetings in your living room. Lets network and find out how we can use or have used technonlogy to help our businesses. Please watch the Celebrity Apprentice tonight and you will see why. Go to my website tomorrow for more info on the product. Thanks
+0
Jim
Jim Clayton

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How technology can change network marketing
3/25/2009 8:09:19 PM
Well, I missed the show. And I don't have a video phone yet. But our Earth Friendly Biz meetings are held in an on-line conference room with voice and video. It is great to be able to talk with people not only across the country but also overseas. And I love not having all the background noise of phone conferences.
+0
4/15/2009 9:02:51 AM
Hello Carolyn, thanks for starting your own forum.

Please visit your Feature in Garden of Friendship and post the link to your forum there.  If you have questions to ask of any members, please do so, all of us are here to help and welcome new members.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/32942/ShowForum.aspx

On your forum and community activity,
Sara
+0
5/7/2009 10:39:57 PM

hello, but do you have a video phone at home to see your friends and family who are out of town? It is meant more for the home rather than the office.

carolyn

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!