Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
BEWARE I RECEIVED THIS IN MY PERSONAL MESSAGING
3/22/2009 11:52:58 AM

YOUR ASSISTANCE TO INVEST MY FUND
- messages to/from Prince Aminu Usman

From Prince Aminu Usman: YOUR ASSISTANCE TO INVEST MY FUND

Date:

3/21/2009

Hello Beverly,
I am Prince Aminu Usman 18yrs i am writing to you to come and help me invest my late father fund in a good profiting business that will benefit both of us.I am 18yrs old a refugee from Congo but seek refuge in Ghana though the help of united Nations Red Cross.Before my father was killed by the Congo Rebel he was a top business man that deals on Iron-Ore and Timber that he export to various countries.
On his business trip to Ghana years ago he deposited a consignment box containing $7.5 million with a security firm as a family treasure and he made me the Nex of Kin since im his only Son.This a chance for me to have a good life because i have no where to go and no body to help me.Hence i had to seek your assistance through this site to be my foreign investor and help me to contact the security company so that the box can be release to you for good investment.
I want to futher my education after you have receive the consignment box of 7.5 million usd investing it,you shall arrange for me to come over to futher my school.I'll be very glad if you come to my aid and help me find a good life.I have all the legal document backing the depositing of the fund and i'll foward it to you via my private email so you can go through.
I await your candd reply so i can introduce you to the security company where the box is deposited to release my box to you for investment.I promise to offer you 30% of the money.
I await your anticipation,
Prince Aminu Usman
email..... aminusmann@yahoo.com

Beverly Kersey
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: BEWARE I RECEIVED THIS IN MY PERSONAL MESSAGING
3/22/2009 12:19:46 PM
Beverly,   Oh brother!  I have gotten quite a few of these type emails over the years.  I did notice at one point that various different names in these emails had an Ivory Coast address...I figured they were all the same person.  It's almost funny how they all say much the same thing!  It's always somebody who's inherited millions and wants to give it to you!  But they do want all your info. to be able to do it!  I swear they think we are really stupid over here!  There's also always a security box involved too!  They are preying on ideas/beleifs they have about Americans.  Many overseas do believe we are all rich!  I've known some people overseas by the way...and not at all saying any group of people are "all" bad, but I have seen that many in certain countries do believe we are "all" rich and are all gullible.  
In this day we can't afford to reply to such stuff; we can hardly afford to believe it's really the Jerry Lewis Telethon calling!  The scammers are extreme in number today and out to catch you in the right moment in order to get your info!   Watch  out,  Kim
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/22/2009 12:30:07 PM

Hi Kim,

Yeah I have gotten these before. I worry about the newbies if they were to come across this, they might believe it. Please forward this to all your friends and in your forum also.

Thanks for your help in getting it out there for me.

Bev.

Beverly Kersey
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2009 11:18:58 PM
Hi Bev!

I just received this one too...thanks for sharing & caring. :)

It's wonderful seeing you again!!

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

+0
3/23/2009 6:11:49 AM
Hello Beverly,

One can never be to cautious, thanks for the up and up.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!