Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sure Fire Strategies For Targeted Search Engine Traffic
3/19/2009 8:13:11 PM
Sure Fire Strategies For Targeted Search Engine Traffic A web site does not instantly generate income when you register and host your website. Your website must be "optimized" for search engine indexing. When you make your web site Search Engine friendly and meet the simple requirements of Search engine "crawlers" or "spiders" you are ready to submit your site the Search Engines. The index of websites that the "crawlers" have created is used in determining the relevancy of your web site related the search terms or "keywords" entered into the Search Engines. Your best strategies for search engine optimization are: www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy (1) Choosing a Credible Domain Name Make sure your new domain name is not too long or difficult to remember. Your domain name should relate to the content of your web site. Within your domain name, there should be keywords that a crawler will understand. Abbreviations, dashes, underscores, numerals and other meaningless characters should all be avoided as search engines will not "see" those. Always opt for a .com name if possible, simply because it is a more common term that customers think of. (Note: Using hyphens such is the example here is ok. This technique gives me 3 keywords in my domain name www.my-easy-promoter.com ) www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy (2) Make Your Titles "Keyword Rich" The titles for all of your pages should be keyword-rich and the titles should be easily understood by visitors. Even more importantly...titles need to contain keywords that will relate to keywords that your customers are searching for. In the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) Search Engines will often use your site's [TITLE] html element as the text shown for their link to your site. Special emphasis is placed by search engines in this area of optimization as this allows them to determine the relevance of your page to a visitor's search. The titles for your pages should not exceed 50 characters, including spaces. This enables you to create a title for every page on your site that is precise, and one that will not be cut-off in search results because it is too long. Your title acts as your "Headline" and is the first thing a potential targeted visitor to your site will see, so make sure you provide a title with immediate impact. Include a call to action and capture the attention of potential visitors right away. (3) Importance of META Tag Elements Always include description and keyword properties in your headers' META tag elements. The META name="description" content="[brief description of your site]" is usually displayed by search engines directly under your title text to tell potential visitors what your site is all about. Put yourself in the shoes of your customers. You have to be creative,try to think about how potential customers would go about searching for your information. This will help you make a list of "keywords" you can use in your Search Engine Optimization to capture targeted traffic to your site. Check out our keyword research and analysis tools at www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy Achieving prominent listings within the search engines often depends heavily upon just a few simple lines of HTML text that go into the header of your site. You do not have have to be an HTML guru to create these tags if you use our Meta Tag Maker, we will create them for you fast and easy at www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy All you have to do is put the relevant info about your site in the form and our META tag builder will create the appropriate meta tag code for your HTML pages with the properly formatted tags in place Note: Use this tool only if you can edit your pages (4) Top Quality Site Content Give your visitors high quality content on your web site. The content should always be keyword-rich to facilitate indexing and higher ranking in search results of your website's pages by the search engines. Keep your content interesting and entertaining. Quality is the keyword as far as content is concerned. This is one strategy for search engine optimization that should be given heavy consideration. Keep content fresh and do not copy or duplicate content from other sites. All the Major Search Engines now include a search algorithm that can measure freshness of the content on all indexed sites. Tip: Search Engine spiders cannot read images so always use < ALT > tags for your images and increase your site traffic. (5) Linking for Leverage Web sites with high quality incoming links genrally get higher rankings. Your goal when requesting incoming links is to find sites with high rankings and that also perform well for the key words and keyword phrases that relate to your site's content. You can bet that these will be good quality links that will push up the rankings for your site. Make sure everything on your site is properly linked; all links must be functioning, because this will enable all of your content to be indexed. This is a good strategy for search engine optimization in operation. Run your site thru the SEO Analyzer for free at Tip: Go to www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy and get your SEO Analyzer SEO report (0- 100) for your website. www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy (6) Site Indexing and Registration Register your website with the Major Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and Open Directory Project (DMOZ.org). Before submitting your site make sure it is sufficiently optimized. Instructions given by each search engine are different from one to another, so it is important to follow instructions closely if submitting by hand, to avoid having your site improperly indexed. For best results, do it right from the beginning and submit your site on autopilot with www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy (7) Do not Cheat: Just Play it Smart Ensure that your site can be easily indexed by search engines. Your pages must be crawler-friendly. Avoid the application of "Black Hat" SEO techniques like keyword spamming or using irrelevant meta data and hidden text. It's way better be safe than sorry in this case. Always play it smart when you are targeting higher search-engine rankings and avoid strategies that offer the easy way out for getting good rankings. www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy (8) Patience Pays It may take some time to reach Google No 1 spot. The time spent on Search Engine Optimization for your web site is time well spent...and getting a top ranking takes time. If you have a brand new domain, some search engines can take up to 12 weeks to index a site that has been submitted to their databases. Reaching a Top 10 Ranking is yourlong term goal and there is a lot of Traffic to be gained along the way to your first TOP 10 ranking. There are many,many ways to capture additional traffic and conversions with just a bit of tweaking to your web site. Let's quickly summmarize this article...your web site must be optimized for the Search Engines. SEO provides better search results, better site rankings, and a big increase in website traffic. Apply the strategies in this article and drive targeted traffic to your site! www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy Search Engine Submission Service Webmaster Ranking and SEO Tools Instant Website Traffic Service Top 10 Paid Inclusion Ads Free Affilaite Program Free 31 Day Trial www.my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=simikathy Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!