Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Enough is Enough Australia
3/21/2009 1:07:32 AM

Hi Nick

Georgios,

Read my post here: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1215600.aspx
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 1:34:19 AM

Hi Nick and John Leal,

Everything is at the transition upon earth! Everyone needs to say something.

John Leal, you mentioned the crime against The Bosnian Muslims at Srebrenica, done by my nation. I won`t tell soldiers Serbs haven`t done that, but would like to tell : I AM TOO CLOSE (in a close proximity) AND YOU ARE JOHN TOO FAR AWAY to have an objective and true insight/knowledge about that.

I know much more details than would like to publish here, but please remember what you now know about Srebrenica and remind of me for a 10 years - when you`ll read some new "hysterical" facts about that. History is one very creative science, with the tools which helps the politicians to fulfill their ambitions.

Today NOONE mentions JASENOVAC . It is a village at Croatia, but not the village! IT IS SECOND SERBIAN TOWN ON BEHALF OF THE NUMBER OF THE INHABITANTS - but they are underground. Buried (thrown at the river Sava and holes). Serbs and historical facts says : OVER 700.000 SERBS MURDERED ON THE BESTIAL WAY DURING THE SECOND WORD WAR . Croats today say : not more than 30.000 Jews, Gypsies and Serbs.. Croats are at American "kitchen" and their must be accepted as the truth :) . There was killed a number of Jews (but their voice is the loudest in this world) ... but mostly the victims, killed by Croat ustashe and Bosnian Muslims WERE SERBS. Serbs - Christians - who forgave and never condemned Croats and Bosnian Muslims for the genocide.

Greece is the neighbor country - and knows the truth about Srebrenica. The rest of the world would know it also, sooner or later.

About the main theme of this topic:

ALL IS IN THE TRANSITION OVER THE GLOBE :) ... I hope, we shall advance from the experience earned during it.

Blessings and hugs,

Branka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 2:17:11 AM
Hello Nick!

Thank you for your comment. I will stay to this subject and try not to OFF TOPIC. I like the title you have and I am sure the Muslims are different in faith from the Christians, and so are the primitive religion of the Aborigines.

Nick gave us here one side of a problem and of course he whats that part to be discussed here. When money are the central matter then religion is not the problem.

PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO LEAVE THEIR COUNTRIES.

Most of the Irish people who live in Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania were slaves or rebells brought there by the English. Could they be given back all their rights in Northern Ireland and Eire. Who got their properties in Ireland and especially in Northern Ireland?

About 1 million citizens of Australia are of Greek origin. Could they claim Greek law to be respected?

There are more than 200.000 immigrant prostitutes in Australia. Who brought them in there? For what reason? Are they free to go back home? What happened to the women from "boat-folks" from Vietnam 1979 who were chosen by the AUSSIE Government  to come to Australia? Did they decide? Did they choose work circumstances, or they were made prostitutes, with the known procedure? Who earnes on them?

Many immigrants are from Muslim countries. Were they illegal? If so why did Australia deport them to their motherlands. In my opinion if the white man leaves the Muslim world and let them develop they will not storm the  rest of the world.

As long as Asians, Africans and Muslims are cheep working craft there will be two sides on the knife.

John Leal,

I will give you a reply as for the genocide of the Aborigines in the forum you mention.

As for the second part of your reply there I will re-direct you to a forum on that subject and I would like you to re-post the part that concerns the Macedonian matter. Here is the forum.

As for the Bosnian -Serbian, Muslim-Orthodox matter there will be a special forum for that. 

Branka

I think this is not the place to discuss the Serbian matter and what have happened lately in a country that was united, proud, friendly and 4th power in Europe and the reasons to divide Yugoslavia to 6 new countries and 3-4 autonome provinces. From former Yugoslavia we got three muslim countries in Europe.
Australia and United Kingdom.were the American closest allies in the Yugoslavian wars. What happened to all muslim refugees from Yugoslavia. Today they live in Geramny and Sweden. Allies??? Hmmmm.
International laws they say. Hmmmm. Who decided and who aplaussed? Hmmm. the allies did. I did not.   

Happy EQUINOX
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 3:14:53 AM
Georgios My Brother From Greece

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 3:30:49 AM
My Dearest Sister Of Adland Branka

Since the first man set foot on this planet he had to show superiority to all other creatures. Since then we of all color, religion and culture have used our own kind for our benefit. 

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!