Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What Is The best Form Of Advertising ?
3/16/2009 2:25:37 PM
There are So many Ways of Advertising & Promoting Ones Businesses, SErvices, Products, and Opportunities, But Which Methods and Ways of Advertsing Do Actually Work and get Results.
Robert D Vaughan
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Is The best Form Of Advertising ?
4/8/2009 8:28:59 AM

Hi Robert,

I'd say repetitive contact, either by opt-in email, or just staying in touch with your prospects in any way possible, by phone or whatever it takes...or a series of autoresponder messages.  If people are interested in something and then think about it, sometimes they forget because we are bombarded with ads all the time, so repeat contact is essential!!

+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 9:14:55 AM
From Experience I have found that a Personal Approach and One to one Communication is the best form of Advertising, and Targeting Specific groups or people who have Similar Business Interests to yourself. It is Like anything really, if you have an Interest in something at the Start, then it is easy to follow up on. Most Advertising is aimed at the Mass market, with really a Hit & Miss Approach, or based on the The Numbers Game. An example of Successful Advertising would be for Instance, Advertising a Dog Food with special Nutrients or Vitimains to people who are interested in Dogs/Pets/ or Pet Healthcare. Another example would be Selling a Healthcare product or Service to a target market group of People who are in to Fitness and wellbeing. This Might sound obvious, but the Success Rate of target Advertising is Greater than Throwing Mud at a Wall and hoping some of it sticks !. It is easy to Search for specific Groups that you you want to Aim your Advertsing At, by using a Good Social/Business Networking Directory.
Robert D Vaughan
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 4:38:56 PM

Robert,

There is no doubt in my mind as to the best form of advertising. It is personal contacts and genuine knowledge built over time.

Almost all online marketers have buit a recogniseable brand. It might be their name or a business name but in the end it is an image built up over a period of time

Honesty counts for much and again it can only be proved by long-term contact with others. Good business can expect good references from past customers.

Blogging is claimed to bring huge results but to date I have no real experience over enough time to agree or disagree.

Roger

+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 6:17:25 PM
Very True Words Roger, I have tried Blogging and a Numbers of different ways of Laying it out, and the Content, but to date I have not experienced Much success from it. I think a Very Valid Point you made Roger, was Name & Brand Awareness, and getting yourself Seen Often and Regular, and maintaining Regular communication with Contacts etc. With so many Offers all claiming to be better than anything else, and all the promises of High Income almost Immediatley,which is a Myth, I think people are becoming more aware of that Now. Personally I tend to stick with Advertising Products and Services that I use Myself, and that I know Work. I do try to always give an Honest Description of the Benefits etc, and Only Promote and Advertise as much as I can to People who know about me or Of me through my Many Social Networking Sites. Bob Vaughan
Robert D Vaughan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!