Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
www.Ticotimes.us willhave deals in Costa Rica nobody can match,pays 33%
3/12/2009 5:18:17 PM

As the first of 4 partners comes onboard with www.ticotimes.us the ads begin to cover the area of Costa Rica we will

first work in. As the second partner comes onboard we have amna on the gorund for 3 months, buinding the business. As

the 3rd partner comes onbaord we start the online magazine www.CostaRicaLifestyles.info and as the 4th partner comes

onboard we execute the 12 Miss Funrunners Costa Rica Contest and concerts, soon the whole country knows what

www.ticotimes.us is and wants to be apart of it, the magazine is posting the deals as well as real information about Costa

Rica. Each month has a medical, dental, real estae,retirement, tours, investors, and shopping section. As well as

recommended only advertisers, also a special on one twon, pohotos , video, text , everything about that one town. So

much More

OK SACRED THE ECONOMY IS WEAK. Yeah right, and that is GREAT for us.

Every Hotel, B & B , restuarant, tour, bar, nightclub, private business will pull us in the door to sign up. And then they

never will leave us.

2,000,000 tourist a year, off about 300,000 this year expaected, so lets just take off anout 500,000 to safer than safe.

1,200,000 tourist a year, if the magazine can get ONE percent of that number as subscibers that would generate

$120,000 a month . 10% would be $1,200,000 a month. and as one part your share of the magazine would be 7.5% and

7.5% of the www.ticotimes.us So of the ONE percent subscribers, 120k month you would earn roughly $7500 a month

from the magazine or $90,000 a year and of course when we get to 10% you add a zero and you are making 900k a year

only on the mag.

the 7.5% from the TicoTimes.us will be excellent also, but probably not as much as the magazine Lets say only $75,000

a year from the Ticotimes.us Well you do the figuring,

I am looking for 4 partners Investment is $20,000 1/2 on signup and 1/2 in 60 days .

This is real. I am Josh Porter a real estate appraiser in Alabama. www.Southlandappraisers.com is me my number is

256 237 1749 , I am looking for partners to start this now. I need ot be there next week knocking on doors,

josh

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!