Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Three things of every kind:
9/2/2005 2:14:09 PM
Hello My Dear Friends, Here is something I wanted to share with you. ------------------------------------------------- Three things of life that once gone, never come back: Time, Words & Opportunity Three things of life that must not be lost: Peace, Hope & Honesty. Three things of life that are most valuable: Love, Self-confidence & Friends Three things of life that are never sure: Dreams, Success & Fortune Three things that make a man: Hard Work, Sincerity & Commitment Three things of life that destroy a man: Wine, Pride & Anger I asked the Lord to bless you, as I prayed for you today, to guide you and protect you, as you go along your way... His love is always with you, His promises are true, and when we give Him all our cares, you know He will see us through. Pass this along to all the people you want God to Bless! Wish you all the best, Anamaria
+0
Re: Three things of every kind:
9/2/2005 2:27:05 PM
Hi Anamaria, Very good and the poem is beautiful Thanks a lot for sharing to us. Have a nice weekend, Your friend Kees
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2005 2:27:25 PM
Ana, Thank you for sharing that, That was sweet! The one I like the best is: Three things of life that are most valuable: Love, Self-confidence & Friends
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/2/2005 2:32:32 PM
Thanks for those nice words Ana Maria Gene
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend