Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
FEATURE FOR THIS WEEK: SHARMAINE MURCHISON
3/11/2009 1:42:18 PM

HELLO FRIENDS,
This week I am featuring my friend Sharmaine Murchison. She is  new to adlandpro but is in other networking communities.
She is my sponsor in FDI also too !! She will help anyone she can where she is online, that is obvious. I hope you all will give her a warm welcome and invite her to be your friend.

Here is her BIO:
Well, my name is Sharmaine Murchison, I grew up in a small farming community in Buttonwillow, Ca., where we raised chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, pigs, hogs and a goat named Samantha! We always had fresh vegetables and farm fresh eggs!! What an experience that was!!!!
 I'm a pretty simple person!! No, not really!! I love to do all kinds of different things. I really enjoy collecting seashells, traveling to many different places like Hawaii (Maui) was my favorite, well the black sand beach was the show stopper! Wakikii, was way cool too! The Bahama's was off the hook!! My next trip is to Figi.. Why? I have no idea!!!

Baking and cooking are a close second!! This is the reason my friends named me (sweetcakes) LOL... I am the type of person who doesn't meet a stranger and I keep my "true" friends for life!! It's funny to talk about life long friends because... I have the same friends I did in kindergarten. My real passion is helping people to get some of the things in life that they never thought was possible.. Such as a home, a car and sometimes even a cell phone! If their credit is bad, none of that is happening! I am now able to help people from all walks of life! From credit repair to a top rated CPA/Financial planner, Medical Care and a Personal Assistant!!

Needless to say I am very happy with my life today! I feel very Blessed to be able to change so many lives.. Sometimes you only get one chance to make a difference in a persons life. I never want to miss that opportunity. Just the idea of putting a smile on someone face at the same time giving them hope!!! I feel very Blessed to be able to do that!
 People often ask how I got started with FDI. I had gotten out of network marketing for a while and actually went back to work for the first time in over 10 years because my mom had died and I needed a change. A friend of mine said “Hey, come with me tonight, I have something I want to show you. You have to see this!” So I did!! To my suprise it was a business opportunity meeting and so I just sat there, watching the video. After a while I started to take notice of all the services that this company had to offer. What really got got my attention was the income opportunity, so I started to sit on the edge of my chair. Then, when I saw the $300 monthly car bonus that went as high as $750 a month, I almost stood up!! That had my full attention and I was done!!! It was over for me at that point. I had come out of retirement!! Four months later I quit my job. Since then, I have had the opportuinity to help many people, including myself with their credit repair and financial services... Click here for more information. Have a fantastic week!!! 

Click here to add her as a friend :
 SHARMAINE

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: FEATURE FOR THIS WEEK: SHARMAINE MURCHISON
3/11/2009 1:50:24 PM
Hello Carla,

That's very nice what you do for Sharmaine. Would you please provide us with a link to her profile, so we can invite her to be our friend?

Regards,

Dimitra

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2009 1:52:32 PM

HI DIMITRA,
Yes I did when I got through with all the information !!
Thanks so much for joining in !
Sincerely,
Carla :)
+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/11/2009 2:10:18 PM
I am honored to know Sharmaine she is a good friend and co-worker.She is very helpful and I admire her dearly.

Love You Sharmaine!!

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2009 3:05:15 PM

HI LISA,
Thanks for coming to the forum ! I value your friendship as well and so does Sharmaine.
Thanks,
Carla :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!