Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Nominations now Open for April BFA 2009 !
3/9/2009 2:17:22 PM

Hello dear friends,

Please take time to nominate your forum or a friends forum too.

Nominations for The  BFA for APRIL begins now and ends 17th March 2009.

Hello everyone!

Here is an announcement !! Please read and pass it on to your friends too ! :-)

If you are a BFA winner already, and if you have added new topic or content to your forum that won, and if its active you then qualify to participate in the Best Forum Award from May 2009 onwards !! Yes you read correctly, you can come back again and nominate your forum or a friends forum to win again. So get moving and dress up  your forum to gain maximum judging points from our judges, and keep it as active as possible we will be looking ;-)  !!!

Have fun friends and see you back in May !!

Oh and yes THANK YOU for all the votes so far, awesome are you all in your support for your friends. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Hugs n blessings

The BFA Team

Before we move on with nominations we wish to specify the following, as we see many members are confused as to the procedure of this event.

Stage 1 :

Nominations.. done here..see criteria link given in the rules n regulations thread.          RULES & REGULATIONS

Stage 2:

All nominated forums go up for voting, and the top 5 forums getting the most votes go on to  the next stage; and that is.....                 

Stage 3:

The judging round. In this we have 5 categories that are judged by 3 judges who are rotated every month.

a] Visual    b] Originality  c]  Organized
     d] Owner's interest   e] Professionalism

Bonus Criteria added: and that is the MOST VOTED FORUM gets 5  points added to their total score, the next get 4 and so forth.So the votes  polled  do make a huge difference to your score. As can be seen in the template of the winners forum.

Please also note there is just one prize of  $200/- to be won, and no other prize With that said...            

We welcome  you to the Best Forum Award Nomination Forum for the month of:

APRIL 2009

Deadline for Nominations: MARCH 17th, 2009

BEFORE YOU NOMINATE:

Please go here..

Here you will find important information you should know about the contest. 

Nomination Instructions: Please Read Carefully

• Click the "Post Reply" Button
  • Place the Name of your Forum on the first line
  • Type a brief description (30 to 50 words or less) of your forum below the name. 
  • Place the link to your forum below the description.
  • IMPORTANT NOTE: Nomination Forums are reserved exclusively for nominating forums for the current BFA Round.  Posts regarding questions or concerns regarding the BFA should be directed to the BFA Award Rules and Policies Guideline Discussion forum.  Portions of posts not containing a nomination or nomination related material will be relocated or removed as necessary.

Look forward to your nominations, remember you have  a lot of time to get them in....!!!

Warm regards

The BFA Team

+0
    Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
    Invite Me as a Friend
    Top 25 Poster
    Person Of The Week
    Re: Nominations now Open for April BFA 2009 !
    3/9/2009 11:13:08 PM

Dear BFA Team,

I wish to bring in one NOMINATION OF  My dear Friend/Sister Jill Bachman'S Well Loved Forum "A Journey to the Mountain of LOVE"....Attitude is Everything... which for Example has recorded the following;

I also wish to inform everyone of my friend, to please do not nominate my forum hereafterwards for any awards in future, as I do not wish to take part/a part of it anymore. Even if anyone suggests, please avoid me on the voting.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
    +0
    Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
    Invite Me as a Friend
    Top 50 Poster
    Person Of The Week
    3/10/2009 7:25:11 AM
    Hi BFA,

I would like to second Jill Bachmans forum!

Attitude is Everything
    A great attitude dictates success in every area of your life. Here we will share inspirations that will move you to a new level of attitude and thinking. Please DO NOT post new threads.

Visit Mountain of Love
    Click above for the forum (by Jill Bachman: profile)

Kindly Regards
    Georgios
    ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
    +0
    Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
    Invite Me as a Friend
    Top 25 Poster
    Person Of The Week
    3/10/2009 2:49:02 PM

I nominate a creative lady for the April 2009 Best Forum Award. That person is my friend Valerie Clavin. Her forum is FUN, ENGAGING and FRIENDLY. Not only is her forum  creative but it is also informative. 

LOL...check out her new Cats! topic and Humor topic.

Thanks BFA and Adland Administrator Bogdan for offering this award for our Adland friends

Pat

1] Who Am I  - Valerie Clavin

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/19806/ShowForum.aspx

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
    +0
    Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
    Invite Me as a Friend
    Top 25 Poster
    Person Of The Week
    3/10/2009 11:22:17 PM
    Hi,

I would like to second it for Valerie Clavin for April

I would like to nominate
    Luis Miguel Goitizolo
    for his  forum of          Great arts of the world

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
    +0

facebook
    Like us on Facebook!