Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
BFA'S AWARD OF APPRECIATION !! MARCH 2009
3/9/2009 1:46:54 PM

CONGRATULATIONS

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

YOU JUST WON THE BFA'S

' A HEART FOR ARTS Award '

AWARD OF APPRECIATION

This award is given to a member's thread/forum that particularly stands out. 

Luis has consistently been delighting us all at Adland with his choice of works by renowned artists.  

We want you to know that we have taken notice of your perseverance, and appreciate what you do.

The Prize... one months Adlander status !

Friends take time to congratulate Luis and support his forums.

with much effection !!

The BFA TEAM

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: BFA'S AWARD OF APPRECIATION !! MARCH 2009
3/9/2009 2:50:15 PM
Nice post Pauline. We Appreciate you Luis, thank you for your history and talents, your country history is just amazing, a place i like to visit one day. Thank you for your friendship. God_bless you :) Bizzy Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/9/2009 4:09:36 PM
Hi Pauline!

Thank you for the invitation to this event. The award of APPRECIATION is a nice and honourable recognition. Luis Miguel Goitizolo is a spiritual person with lots of knowledge which he shares with us in all forums. His  interest in Arts and his forum are a part of how intelectual this person is. His replies in metaphysics and religion are example on how a wise person attaches subjects and themes with arguments and statements. His friendship and advice in critical situations are much appreciated.

CONGRATULATIONS LUIS
You deserve the Appreciation Award
Way to Go

Bolivian Baroque
Improvisation by Henry Villca

Click above

Luis,
Like you, Pauline is one of my great friends. A special friend. Very caring and much supportive. Her contribution is RECOGNIZED and much appreciated. Her WORK is of the best I have seen in this community. Always with a smile and with lots of interest she always is there to help and advice here friends.

Three years in Adlandpro

She has worked in many community related forums like POTW. Her own forums have many kind of subjects and her concern for poetry and religion seals her work. I remember her first great topic "Dance with my father again". From that time I understood that here we have an extra ordinary person who lives close to the roots, she is present in all happenings and she will be there in the future. The cherise on the cake for her recognition came two months ago when she won the POTY 2008 AWARD, the highest award in AdLandPro. Having a heart of an Angel and a Mother, a brain of a Wise Hindu  the strength of a lion and the will of a tiger she is always at the top of the most beloved friends I have.

CONGRATULATIONS PAULINE RAINA
Enjoy your Anniversary
It is an honour being your friend

Pauline!
AXION ESTI (worthy it is) being your friend

Click above

I smile today by listening to some India sounds
and watching to a clip from daily life routines from
Indokush (Afghanistan-Pakistan-Northern India)

Click above
Brankas Forum
3rd ALP Anniversary, Pauline Raina

Kindly Regards

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
3/9/2009 5:04:36 PM

Thank you for the invitation and thank you BFA Team for the recognition of one of our really true Artist friends here in ALP.

Luis, you are supreme and we thank you for all your work to support the Arts.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/9/2009 10:04:29 PM

Dear Pauline and Joe,

I just don't know what to say. Among the tons of emails I get from Adland every day, more or less at noon today I received this special award notification. Unfortunately I did not realize it was intended to me, and so I put it aside until I had some spare time to learn what it was all about. Finally I have found a moment for it and Oh surprise, it is me who is awarded!

All I can say right now is, thanks a lot to you both. And most especially to you Pauline, who are celebrating your birthday today.

I have just seen as well that a few of my dear friends at Adland have posted their congratulations, and I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for it. This has really moved me.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!