Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
why it's so hard to forgive those who hurt us book (been released)
3/6/2009 10:27:11 PM

I want everyone to know that my second book has been released. This one is called ( Why it's so hard to forgive those who hurt us). Dealing with unforgiveness in my own life and it was a struggle in which I will honestly admitt that there will be one gut- wreching cry in order for me to heal compelety. However,  I want to explain a lit bit to those about the book. This book explains  why it's so hard to forgive in such areas. these are different areas why we probably find it hard to forgive. Next, however we become tired of going through the darkest night of our present moment or those who have went through things in their past. Sometimes, it's a long journey. THe next one  I can relate to is several areas why we cannot accept an apology even though they apologized to us. However we tell them that we accept  the apology but inwardly we are saying in our heads , " no buddy I don't accept your apolgy and your not forgiven at all."  Too, negative words of destructive criticism of your life. next, is the road to emotional recovery leading to healing one of the main thing that is talked about  the question about confronting those who hurt us!  Does it work or not? At times, we know the result what happenes in confronting. At times,it leads to a fight and so on!  Next is generational barriers in families which deals with broken homes  that talks about families that are bitter and angry at each other. and a personal word.  If one is have hard time to forgive, or those  that you know who know  find it hard to forgive you can tell them about this book  or those who are intersted in the book can purchase the book at one of these ways.

They can  go to the website 

or  to make it easier, one can go here  and call

1-888-795-4274  and press 2   and tell them you want to purchase why it's so hard to forgive those who hurt us by Tyler J.Logan

Thanks,

Tyler J.Logan
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: why it's so hard to forgive those who hurt us book (been released)
6/16/2009 12:49:41 AM

One tip. Never make a sales call. Especially not to women at work. The pretty ones would be screaming out loud when they hear the voice mail. They'd should run, run, run!!! :)

Sincerely

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: why it's so hard to forgive those who hurt us book (been released)
6/16/2009 12:50:10 AM
        One tip. Never make a sales call. Especially not to women at work. The pretty ones would be screaming out loud when they hear the voice mail. They'd shout run, run, run!!!Smiley

Sincerely

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!