Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Honey I'm Home!
3/3/2009 2:38:48 PM

Hello to all my Adland Friends:

I wanted to let you know that I am still alive and well on the planet earth.

I am doing great with my new hip. I was walking like Chester from Gunsmoke for the last two months (for those under 35 years old, Gunsmoke was an old western tv show). Now I just have a small limp. It takes a while to re-build all of the muscles and ligaments in my hip and leg.

I have physical therapy three times a week and I walk everyday that I don't have therapy. So, by the end of the day I am pretty tired out. Needles to say, my computer is the last thing I have on my mind.

I do think of all of you often and I do try to get on long enough to check my messages several times a week.

Thank You To Everyone Who Has Been Praying For Me!

I Am So Blessed To Have Found Adland.

Love Bev.

rainbow.gif

Beverly Kersey
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Honey I'm Home!
3/3/2009 2:58:57 PM

Oh how lovely, welcome home honey lol. A lot has changed since you took your leave of absence. I couldnt stand physyical theropy but it was needed. You do what you need to do sister, things just have a way of working out, remember to keep up that faith, there is always a brighter side to life as the song goes lol. Love ya Bev. God_bless you. Bizzy Thomas

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/3/2009 3:32:18 PM

Oh My Goodness!

IT IS SO GREAT TO SEE YOUR SMILING FACE BROTHER THOMAS!!!

LIFE IS GOOD THOMAS, SO VERY GOOD!

I sure miss everyone that's for sure. Glad to be back online, even if it is for a short visit!

GOD BLESS YOU ALSO DEAR BROTHER!

34rr.jpg

Beverly Kersey
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 7:29:39 PM

Hi Bev, welcome back, I hope you'll be walking okay soon.

P.S. Did your husband "shrink the kids?"
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 8:05:14 PM

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the warm welcome back. What did you mean when you asked if my husband shrank the kids? LOL!

Beverly Kersey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!