Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Supplement Your Income
2/28/2009 11:14:30 AM
Hi,

I'm doing something so awesome, and I wanted to share it with you. I've become a fitness Coach, and I'm earning money while I'm getting in shape. It was so easy to do and did not require any experience. I'm really enjoying this new side-job that is quickly becoming my full-time passion. Let me know if you are interested in getting fit and earning extra money helping others do the same. I can show you how easy it is to be a Beachbody Coach, and we can build an income together! Check out my Web site at www.beachbodycoach.com/littletee for more on what's going on!

You've got to check it out. It's life-changing!
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Supplement Your Income
3/7/2009 11:18:35 PM
Hello Theresa

I am glad to read you are so passionate about your beach
body business.  I reckon one has to be their own
advertisement and utilizing their products first before promoting
as we are our own best customer.

Thanks for sharing your business and best wishes.

Amanda
+0
3/8/2009 12:24:04 AM

Hi Amanda,

I really have a personal interest. Being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes I needed to find something that would help. In the beginning I was totally lost. Beachbody has such a plan. Kathy Smiths Project You Type 2  is it. It is endorsed by the American Diabetes Association. This is the most complete program I have found and one of the reasons I agreed to become a beachbody coach in the first place.

Thanks for the post.

Theresa

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 1:42:54 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
3/8/2009 10:06:32 AM
Very nice Thanks, have a nice day too!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!