Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Legitimate Home Based Business Opp
2/27/2009 8:55:53 AM

Hi Aretha,

I know how you feel.  I've researched many opportunities. 90% of them are scams.  I finally found a LEGITIMATE  home based business opportunity.

This is not a work from home, this is a Legitimate Home Base Business.

We have no products to purchase or inventory, we DO NOT sell  or cold call and we DO NOT TELEMARKET!!!  If we did, I would not be involved with this company!

Its not a get rich quick nor is it an overnight success.  But if you are will to devote at least 20 hours per week and have the desire to grow your business and the self discipline to do so, this may be what you are looking for.

We are the largest National Discount Medical Benefits Company in the United States with over 2 million members on our benefits plans and over 50,000 independent reps working from home. We've been in business for over 17 years, based out of Dallas Texas and have the highest rating possible with the US Chamber of Commerce and we are also members of the National Association of Dental Plans and the Consumer Health Alliance.

We offer 401K, free benefits for your whole family, ongoing training and team support from other Independent Business Owners with the company.

I've been blessed by this opportunity.  Unfortunately, all the scams have gotten everyone so skeptical, and rightfully so.

Click here for more info and feel free to contact me, or you can fill our a form on my site on the request and interview page and I'll be glad to contact you and answer any questions you may have.

If I can help you, let me know,

Monica

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!