Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Need for a New Revelation
2/26/2009 2:27:17 PM
Good evening Everyone

This evening I'll quote from Bahaullah and the New era, the Introductory book about the Bahai Faith by J.E.Esslemont. Did you get it already?

I hope you are with me, well, here we go:

"The unification of the world of humanity, the welding together of the world's different religions, the reconciliation of Religion and Science, the establishment of Universal Peace, of International Arbitration of an International House of Justice," (established 1963), "of an International"(auxiliary)" Language, the Emancipation of Women, Universal Education, the abolition not only of Chattel Slavery, but of Industrial slavery, the Organization of Humanity as a single whole, with due regard to the rights and liberties of each individual - these are problems of gigantic magnitude and stupendous difficulty in relation to which Christians, Muslims and adherents of other religions have held and still hold the most diverse and often violently opposed views, but Bahaullah has revealed clearly defined principles, the general adoption of which would obviously make the world a paradise.

TRUTH IS FOR ALL
Many are quite ready to admit that the Bahai teachings would be a splendid thing for Persia and for the East, but imagine that for the nations of the West they are unnecessary or unsuitable. To one who mentioned such a view, Abdu'l-Bahá replied:-"

"As to the meaning of the Cause of Bahaullah, whatever has to do with the universal good is divine, and whatever is divine is for the universal good. If it be true, it is for all; if not, it is for noone; therefore a divine cause of universal good cannot be limited to either the East or the West, for the radiance of the Sun of Truth illumines both the East and West, and it makes its heat felt in the South and in the North - there is no difference between one Pole and another. At the time of the Manifestation of Christ, the Romans and Greeks thought His Cause was especially for the Jews. They thought they had a perfect civilization and nothing to learn from Christ's teachings, and by this false supposition many were deprived of His Grace. Likewise know that the principles of Christianity and the Commandments of Bahaullah are identical and their paths are the same. Every day there is progress; there was a time when this divine institution (of progressiv revelation) was in embryo, then newborn, then a child, then an intellectual youth; but today it is resplendent with beauty and shining with the greatest brilliancy,
Happy is he who penetrates  the mystery and takes his place in the world of the illumined ones.
"

On page 289 in Bahaullah and the New Era we can read concerning  the Adminstrative Order:

"The purpose of this organization
is to make possible a true and lasting unity among peoples of different races, classes, interests, characters and inherited creeds. A close and sympathetic study of this aspect of the Bahai Cause will show that the purpose and method of Bahai Administration is so perfectly adapted to the fundamental spirit of the Revelation that it bears to it the same relationship as body to soul. In character, the principles of Bahai administration represent the science of cooperation; in application, they provide for a new and higher type of morality worldwide in scope...:"
And now me again:
From page 289 to  308 in the Bahaullah and the New Era you can study what is told about the Bahai administration.
The closing words are by Shoghi Effendi, the Guardian of the Bahai Faith:
"Unification of the whole of mankind is the hall-mark of the stage which human society is now approaching. Unity of family, of tribe, of city-state, and nation have been sucessively attempted and fully established. World unity is the goal towards which a harassed humanity is striving. Nation-building has come to an end. The anarchy inherent in state sovereignty is moving towards a climax. A world, growing to maturity, must abandon this fetish, recognize the oneness and wholeness of human relationships, and establish once for all the machinery that can best incarnate this fundamental principle of its life.- March 11, 1936.

Do you wish to become a Bahai???

If you want to become a Bahai, you need to feel the divine 1.spark in your heart, something that comes to you through  reading with an open mind and heart the revealed texts by Bahaullah. This spark consists of nothing but the long-sought divine love.To have faith is to be happy.  2.Also you must, accept and pay allegiance to the divine institutions ordained by Bahaullah,                                        3.You must accept Abdu'l-Bahá as the  Interpreter of the Faith, and as the Centre of the Covenant between God and mankind, RE established by Bahaullah.                             4.and lastly you must accept Shoghi Effendi as the Guardian of the Faith.

I hope that you, my dear readers! wish to help mankind to grow into maturity. You can help! There are other ways of course, but I and many other millions all over the world have found that the Bahai way is curing the greatest ills that are attacking us, which is lack of spirituality
and on top of that you can join in and help building a New World Order, Gods gift to mankind for this global era.

Many kind regards from
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Need for a New Revelation
2/26/2009 11:49:43 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Need for a New Revelation
2/27/2009 7:41:17 AM
    Good Day to you Nick
Thanks for your card. You have got it quite right, each human is like a flower in the garden of Gods love. We look different all of us and it is exactly that which makes the garden so beautiful , lovable and refreshing.
We are all created to show love  and harmony towards each other. If the flowers can do it, why couldn't man.
Have a good day my friend. Soon spring is here,  here is lovely sunshine today.
Bye for now
from

Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!