Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Collectible Dolls
2/26/2009 3:19:40 AM

Heavenly Handfuls Baby Dolls

Available from the Ashton-Drake Galleries, Heavenly Handfuls have to be the sweetest collectible baby doll miniatures you can buy! With the realistic detail normally found in full-size dolls, the 6" M&M's dolls are a favorite with collectors.These tiny masterpieces each sport a uniquely designed cap with a one-piece sweater in M&M's colors from red to green to yellow. They will certainly melt your heart!

The highest quality vinyl is used to create the lovely hand-crafted Heavenly Handfuls collections. Their soft bodies can also be posed which adds to their appeal. How wonderful to be able to hold one of these adorable baby dolls in the palm of your hand! Each one is truly a masterpiece.

Some of the most realistic dolls you will find belong to the 5" tall Heavenly Handfuls Sweet As You Please Baby Doll Collection. Each doll comes with its own booties and a lovely costume made to scale.

The Miniature Kitten Doll Collection is also included in the The Heavenly Handfuls Collection. Mohair is applied by hand to each of the highly detailed and beautifully crafted poseable kittens. These sweet dolls are each dressed in an adorable baby outfit which includes their name.

If you love monkeys, you're sure to love the Heavenly Handfuls L'il Monkey Hugs Collectible which comfortably sits in the palm of your hand. These extremely lifelike and fully poseable baby monkeys are each dressed in a beautiful outfit. Mohair has also been hand-applied to these dolls, making them a wonderful gift for anyone who loves monkeys.

Another wonderful doll in this collection is the Dancing For The Cure Breast Cancer Support Baby Doll Collection. These 5" ballerina dolls are extremely realistic and proudly sport the pink ribbon over their custom-designed costume.

The Heavenly Handfuls Wizard of Oz Vinyl Baby Doll Collection is truly magical. Each of the 4 1/2" dolls is hand-painted and beautifully crafted. Their exquisitely crocheted clothing and fabric blankets are adorned with special Oz characters including Toto on Dorothy's.

If you love these dolls as much as I do, you'll want to take a look at: Heavenly Handfuls.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Collectible Dolls
2/26/2009 3:43:19 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!