Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
PHILOXENIA TRIBUTE: ANGELS AND DEVILS TOGETHER
2/23/2009 7:23:19 PM
WHY DOES GOD PERMIT EVIL?:

Do angels and devils walk amongst us? Whether fact or fiction, this tribe is about these seemingly opposite otherworldly beings and their relationships with us: the human race.

WHEN ANGELS AND DEVILS
ARE TOGETHER
THERE IS A FIRE IN THE SKY
AND THERE SMOKE ON THE WATER

Click above and enjoy
Angesl and Devils

Since the time of the very earliest humans, symbolized by a man  and his wife, the love that is the life of humankind has become one that desires to rule over other people, and eventually over everything; and also to possess all the wealth of the world, and eventually all the wealth there is. These two loves cannot be kept in chains, since it is in harmony with divine providence that we are all allowed to act in freedom according to our rationality.

PARANOID DEVILS IN ACTION

Click above

Also, if bad things were not allowed to happen, the  this could not lead us out of evil, so that we could be reformed and saved. For unless evils were allowed to surface, we would not see them, therefore we would not acknowledge them, and so we could not be led to resist them. Because of this, evil cannot be suppressed by any act of providence. If it were, it would remain shut in, and like a disease such as cancer or gangrene, would spread and destroy our entire life.

PERFECT HEAVENLY STRANGERS

click above

For from birth we are like a little hell and between this hell and heaven there is never-ending conflict. And the nobody  can lead us out of our hell unless we see that we are in hell, and want to be led out of it.

CHILD IN TIME

click above

Happy new week.
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA TRIBUTE: ANGELS AND DEVILS TOGETHER
2/23/2009 7:23:43 PM
Dear friends!

I started the thread ANGELS AND DEVILS TOGETHER having in mind two great English rock bands from late 60-ies, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath. I combined their contribution with the question "Why does God permit evil" and gave you an example to exchanges oponion.

There have been lots of discussion on Hard Rock or the kind of music these two bands perfome.

Deep Purple are an English rock band formed in Hertford, Hertfordshire in 1968. They are considered to be among the pioneers of heavy metal and modern hard rock, although some band members have tried not to categorize themselves as any one genre. The band also incorporated blues-rock, pop and progressive rock elements.

The band has gone through many line-up changes and an eight-year hiatus (1976-84). The 1968-76 line-ups are commonly labeled Mark I, II, III and IV. Their second and most commercially successful line-up featured  Ian Gillan (vocals), Ritchie Blackmore (guitar), Jon Lord (keybords), Roger Glover (bass) and Ian Paice (drums). This line-up was active 1969-73 and was revived from 1984-89 and again in 1993 before the rift between Blackmore and other members became unbridgeable. The current line-up including guitarist Steve Morse has been much more stable, though Lord's retirement in 2002 has left Paice as the only original member.

Black Sabbath are an English rock band. The band was formed in Birmingham in 1968 by Ozzy Osbourne (lead vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar), Geezer Butler (bass), and Bill Ward (drums and percussion), the band has since experienced multiple lineup changes, with a total of twenty-two former members. Originally formed as a heavy blues-rock band named Earth, the band began incorporating occult- and horror-inspired lyrics with tuned-down guitars, changing their name to Black Sabbath and releasing multiple gold and platinum records in the 1970s. They have sold over fifteen million records in America alone.

Although Black Sabbath have gone through many lineups and stylistic changes, their original sound focused on ominous lyrics and doomy music, often making use of the musical tritone, also called the "devil's interval". Standing in stark contrast to popular music of the early 1970s, Black Sabbath's dark sound was dismissed by rock critics of the era.

Some early history
It was in the 1970's that Hard Rock really made it's name, the 3rd Led Zeppelin album simply titled Led Zeppelin III although it lent more to the progressive rock genre it still had the hard rock element. It was the in 1970's that British band Black Sabbath made a name for themselves with the album Black Sabbath often considered the first true heavy metal album, along with Machine Head from Deep Purple. Black Sabbath typically used heavy grinding riffs (Toni Iommi) and dark lyrics (Ozzy Ozbourne) and just in general a dark feeling was given by the music.

Deep Purple though lacking the dark atmosphere of Black Sabbath where by most considered to be hard rock but the track "Highway Star" from the album "Machine Head" is often said to be the first Speed Metal track recorded.

Of course I do not characterize any of the members of these bands Angels or Devils. I have seen Deep Purple alive twice, 1972 in Sweden and 2007 and they will be here again in July this year. I have not seen Black Sabbath alive.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Qaim Khan

805 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2009 8:01:19 PM

Thank you friend,

There is always war between and devils and angels.

Qaim,

http://www.tripleclicks.com/9155252/go!

http://www.eyeearn.com/kab

Thinking about starting a home business? Not sure where to begin? Start your home business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with us. Since 1985, we've helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses. www.sfi4.com/9155252/FREE http://www.tripleclicks.com/9155252/go A Massive opportunity to profit awaits by joining us now. IT Recruits IT Converts IT Sells for you IT Builds your team IT Grows your business/s IT Provides endless sites IT Sends traffic to your sites -AutoPilot... Advertising -AutoPilot... Marketing -AutoPilot... Recruiting -AutoPilot... Signups -AutoPilot... TeamBuilding -AutoPilot... Any Business Opportunity -Autopilot...Massive Income For Life -Infinite Forced Matrix Cheers.... To The Greatest Internet Marketing Opportunity So Far... In The History Of Internet Marketing. https://gofounders.net/founderinvitation/invitation/10824
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 9:39:20 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 10:21:03 PM
Hi Georgios,

Why does God allow evil?  Because we have free will.  If we choose to do good or evil that is up to us.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!