Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Needles Calif, USA Crash Site Houseboat Bob tells what he saw!
2/23/2009 1:39:31 AM

Crash Site in Needles Calif

When it hit a thump was heard. Sand and Dust was blown up from black helicopters that had shown up immediately.

Houseboat Bob was visited the next day for what he had seen and was told by these oddly attractive, blonde haired, blue-eyed visitors to keep quiet...but not in so many words.

Frank Costigan and Houseboat Bob were interviewed by George Knapp, talk show host on the CoastToCoastam.com Radio show Sunday night.

I've heard Houseboat Bob talk on Coasttocoast before and George Knapp has visited with him on his houseboat. Bob chooses to keep a degree of anonymity due to privacy concerns.

On the night of the crash, Bob was out getting his cat to come in when he noticed the ground had gotten brighter. He looked up expecting to see the moon being fuller and that a cloud wasn't blocking it's moon shine!

That's when he saw what looked like a bright object falling at an exorbitant speed. It was moments later that black ops helicopters were already there.

According to George Knapp who also writes for LasVegasNOW Eye Witness News there were more people who saw this ufo.

George Knapp, Chief Investigative Reporter
I-Team: Witness: Mystery on the River

Updated: Oct 31, 2008 08:03 PM

The FAA and other public agencies say they have no idea what plummeted from the sky and plowed into the ground near the Colorado River back in May. But numerous eyewitnesses saw it and they saw the flotilla of helicopters that arrived soon after to retrieve it.

This can rightfully be called a UFO crash, since the object is, as yet, unidentified.

When the I-Team first reported on it back in July, we told you about a key eyewitness who had seen the crash up close and then dropped out of sight. It took awhile, but we found him.

According to eyewitnesses, the mystery object blazed out of the sky in the early morning hours of May 14, 2008. In Bullhead City, former police chief Frank Costigan noticed the turquoise light overhead.

"Bright in the yard, so naturally I looked up and right about here, heading in that direction, and it went like this, about that speed, fell behind that hill right there," he said. "I expected to hear the boom or siren or something."

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces

Elsewhere in Bullhead City, Brad Allen's son saw it in his telescope, "It was weird to him because it was going fast and seemed to slow down and picked up speed again and it was really bright. So he came in and got me and thought it was a meteorite."

A fisherman was on a slow drift down the Colorado River, south of the town of Needles, when the large glowing cylinder plunged out of the sky, "It looked like something that was on fire falling out of the sky. It didn't look like a meteor. I've seen meteors before. It looked like a plane...

read more at: http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?s=9270492

to be cont....

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Needles Calif, USA Crash Site Houseboat Bob tells what he saw!
2/23/2009 2:43:27 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Needles Calif, USA Crash Site Houseboat Bob tells what he saw!
2/23/2009 1:29:35 PM
Hi Beth,

Sound like a big coverup to me.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!