Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate SARA BLOW: The 176th POTW!!
2/18/2009 6:43:02 PM

DEAREST SARA

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
2/18/2009 7:46:51 PM

Hello everyone and congratulations to Sara Blow and Jan !Although i am still fairly new to the community i still like reading the forums and and trying my best to keep up with what is going on.I am still learning but i like to see the acheivements of someone recognized for their hard work and dedication to the community,I did not find your story boring at all ,it was very interestingand well written.As it is well deserved i hope you enjoy your special week and god bless you!Chat soon.

Treena

+0
2/18/2009 8:23:56 PM

Jan Green and Sarah Pritchard!!

Thank you everyone who nominated me this week and thank you Kathleen and Thomas for making this possible for our community.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
2/18/2009 8:27:54 PM

Pat, thank you and you are one of my best friends.  I enjoy your forum with your love for cats and the humor, among many other things you offer.

I just had to post this one for you.  It has to remind you of someone.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
2/18/2009 8:39:33 PM

To all my dear friends who have posted here.  I am truly emotional from your love and the words, graphics and even double posts.  It is time for me to wind up my day and I can't finish replying to everyone right now.  I just had to say thank you and I will be back tomorrow to reply personally to each of you.

Please have a wonderful evening and God bless all of you with His Love.

Hugs,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!