Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate SARA BLOW: The 176th POTW!!
2/18/2009 3:06:26 PM
Lets bring in some holy spirit in this forum with words and sound to send energize the POTW Team and wish them to keep up the good work and to BLESS our QUEEN SARA to be healthy, strong and always creative.

This is my most beloved Holy Icon.

Click above
Kindly regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2009 3:18:03 PM

First, Thank you  - everyone for a wonderful week.

Kathleen and Thomas, all you are doing with the POTW is wonderful and very exciting for the whole community.

Sarah and Jan,

Congrats on being selected this weeks VOTW's - what fun!!

Dearest Sara!!

I so enjoyed reading you biography.  We have so many things in common.  You have led a very exciting life.

Congratulations on winning the POTW.  You are so deserving of the recognition, the party and the fun for all you have become to every life you touched in this community.

I am so proud to have you as a friend, and am so grateful the the time we spend together in forums and PM's.  I am looking forward to a much better butterfly summer this year, aren't you?

Hugs and big ones,
much love,
and many blessings,

Judy

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2009 3:57:19 PM

Earlier I congratulated Sara Blow for POTW but didn't add my good wishes to our NOMINATORS of the week!  Yahoos go to Sarah Pritchard and Jan Allen.

Congratulations ladies and I'll check out your forums and business links. Your friend, Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2009 6:14:57 PM

Congrats again, Sara, and also to Jan and Sarah!!!

Thanks, Thomas for being supportive and being everyone's good friend!! 

This write-in version of POTW is actually self-"governing"...it's not that difficult but I've been told to never tell people if things aren't as hard as they think they are.

If I haven't mentioned it recently, you know what I'm gonna say?  THE PRIZE for POTW is 15,000 banner impressions worth approximately $62 and will probably last for about 3 months!!!  That impresses the heck outta me!!!  Can you tell I LUV advertising and all things to do with advertising???

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2009 6:19:36 PM

HI to everyone who visited the Congrats forums of the winners, and everyone who has made nominations the last few weeks!  If you have time, or if you don't...please make time to visit the FRIENDS OF POTW FORUMS, they have all been driving traffic to the Nominations/Election threads every week!  You all deserve tons of piping hot coffee with a lid on top!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!