Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: VOTE - BFA March 2009
2/27/2009 11:15:01 AM

Good luck to all,

look at this

Cats are speaking English!

((youtube id="1JynBEX_kg8&feature"))((/youtube))

Best wishes, Lydia

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2009 9:28:47 PM

Hello BFA Team and dear friends,

Very many thanks for everyone who honestly voted for us. I greatly appreciate your love towards us.

But, I am surprised to note that;

1. Over 1092 views have been recorded as on todate....

2. But only 74 votes have been recorded as on the last of voting i.e., 27th Feb 2009......

Why and how???....I just cannot understand.....though many visited....and few expressed their ...........

Well, I have my humble suggestion to the BFA Team and the CEO, as follows, to which other dear friends may add more to them;

In future, you may select the BFA, based on, in addition to the existing/valuable many other suggestions of others, possibly....

1. Request everyone to Rate percentage-wise all the nominees Forums, individually, according to their own MINDS, Value, interest etc.,

2. Point out if any, members don't wish to approve, suggest, positive thoughts etc., freely, to be assessed by BFA Team and CEO to arrive at the final conclustions, before the result been declared.

3. Please make it a must to record number of views, though out of curiosity viewed, to express an individual score/grading of the nominees forums, according to their own interests,........etc.,

4. An expert committee, besides BFA Team should assess every forum of discussions, topics, interests in ......etc.,

and many more (our friends can suggest please)...............

The above, might, in my view, shall improve the quality of communication, cooperation, LOVE AND PEACEful communications, exchange of ideas/thoughts/knowledge etc., amonst the members, in the Global interest, I humbly feel so.

But, based on the earlier rules and regulations, fixed and formed as on todate can be implemented for the voting, that has already taken place. I have no comment on that......In future, atleast, the above may please be considered, discussed, opined, if necessary.....I humbly feel so......

This is my own humble suggestions, not influenced by any.

Errors if any may please be excepted and excused.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely 

With Love, light, faith and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/1/2009 10:18:48 PM
Thank you friends !!

For all the votes in this month. Really appreciate your support :-)

Rajaram, we have taken note of your suggestions and will see what can be done in the matter.

Look out for the results shortly.

Hugz

The BFA Team
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 5:45:52 AM

Hi   The BFA Team

Thanks for replying to my last post.

Let us all hope for the BEST.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely

With Love, light, faith and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 10:27:50 AM
Dear BFA Team,
Greetings!
Just dropping by to wish you both a big HELLO and also thank you for taking note of Rajaram's point of views as it is really helpful to ensure success of the BFA.

Have a blessed week!

Regards,
Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!