Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
insprational message for all of us!
2/16/2009 10:31:46 AM
I don't recall where I found this and I didn't
see an author... but I didn't write it!

Become Better Each Day

Reach a little higher today than yesterday. Raise your expectations a little bit more. After all, you're wiser and more experienced than you were even just a day ago. In fact, you now have more knowledge and more experience than you've ever had before in your life. Even if yesterday was a total disaster, you've at least learned something from it. And if yesterday was full of success, you've learned from that as well. The bottom line is that you're more experienced, more aware of what works and what doesn't work.

So reach higher today than you did yesterday. And resolve to reach even higher tomorrow. As time goes on you're continually growing and improving, so you might as well take advantage of that.

Reach higher, and you'll attain more. Expect more of yourself, and those expectations will soon become your reality. Each day provides ample opportunity for improvement. So expect to improve. And you will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are the critical success factors of your job? What must you be absolutely, positively excellent at doing to be successful?"  -- Brian Tracy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The secret to a great report card (getting all "W's") is being and doing WOW! because you want to -- because it's fun. The absence of WOW! is also a report card."  -- Jeffrey Gitomer 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't get complacent. Push yourself out of your comfort zone and set higher standards of achievement for yourself. Once you've achieved a standard of excellence, never let it rest--push yourself even higher."  -- Dave Anderson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

words of wisdom!

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: insprational message for all of us!
2/16/2009 11:18:15 AM
Hi Beth,
Greetings!
Thank you for sharing this message.  This is a very wise message and the content hits the right note factually.

Well said dear friend..... this is certainly helpful.

Love,
Rinna

Ps.  Keep up the good work.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2009 3:53:17 PM

Beth,

So expect to improve. And you will.

What a great statement of truth.

Thank you for this very uplifting thread.

We all need to be reminded that we must not be complacent.

Roger

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2009 2:41:23 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!