Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
PHILOXENIA: THE AQUARIAN ALIGNMENT
2/13/2009 4:24:00 PM
Dear friends!

Today February 14th is a very special day. I got permission from to inform you about Aquarian Alignment.

Please feel free to circulate this information,  the Aquarian chart and its cosmic invitation to birth the Age of Aquarius.

The Aquarian alignment 14th February 2009

We measure our global sense of both space (latitude and longitude) and time (universal time - UT or GMT) from the prime meridian located at Greenwich, England. So we can perceive the collective influence of this momentous astrological event by looking at the alignment from this globally ‘centered' perspective.

When we do something extraordinary and exquisite emerges

At dawn on 14th February the day dedicated to St Valentine, the patron saint of Love, the Moon in Libra enters the seventh house of relationships. And Jupiter and Mars are aligned in Aquarius in the twelfth house of spiritual transformation.

Forty years ago, the intuitive words of a song called Aquarius, brought the dawning of the new age into our collective awareness:

When the Moon is in the seventh house

and Jupiter aligns with Mars.

Then peace will guide the planets

and love will steer the stars

Click for song: Age of Aquarius

At dawn on 14th February the Cosmos actually embodies this perfect alignment to support our collective manifestation of love and peace and dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

The Aquarian chart of 14th February reveals an incredible concentration of cosmic influences blending with the energies of Aquarius in the twelfth house. Expansive Jupiter and energetic Mars are aligned with the higher purpose of the North Node. The presence of Chiron the wounded healer offers us the opportunity to heal the schisms that have separated us for so long. Neptune emphasizes collective humanitarian movements and the co-creation of social justice. And the presence of the radiant Sun enlightens the entire alignment.

Mercury also in the twelfth house but just beyond the cusp in Capricorn, allies with transformational Pluto to communicate and anchor the Shift throughout our global structures and institutions.

The Moon in Libra in the seventh house emphasizes harmonious real -ationships.

Venus in Aries in the first house energizes and empowers dynamic co-creativity.

And whilst Saturn the great task master in opposition to Uranus the unexpected awakener is suggesting an ongoing confrontation as the dregs of the unsustainable old paradigm reluctantly give way to the untested hope of the new, their placements in Virgo and Pisces brings practical altruism and visionary inspiration to the transition.

At 7.25am on 14th February - and for the 18 minutes of the alignment, I invite you, in the universal heart, to add your own intention for love and peace and to co-create the dawning of the Age of Aquarius to that of the Cosmos. In whatever way feels appropriate for you, you may choose to align with7.25am (UT) or 7.25am your own local time energizing a wave of intention that will surge around the Earth.   

Happy Valentine's Day

Kindly regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: THE AQUARIAN ALIGNMENT, February 14, 2009
2/13/2009 5:31:45 PM

Hi Georgios!

Isn`t it great when "Creator of the Time" create a Friday 13th (as many people consider it) to meet Dawning of the New Age ?

I don`t know much about the meaning of the both : Friday 13th and the Aquarian Age ... but just my intuition suggested me to pay attention 80 min ago ... at the moment when they hugged : at the 00:00 GMT .

How I understood that?

The time of the the human superstition (and I consider our assurance that we know much - as a kind of the superstition) is passing into a new ere . Branka told me recently that incoming time will substitute the knowledge by an awareness.

I think I understand that.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Luka
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: THE AQUARIAN ALIGNMENT, February 14, 2009
2/13/2009 5:52:05 PM
Hi Luka!

There are many theories on Friday 13th! I believe the origin of this "paraskevekaidekatriaphobia" have its origin of the superstition traces the event to the arrest of the legendary Knights Templar. The Knights Templar were a monastic military order founded in Jerusalem in 1118 C.E., whose mission was to protect Christian pilgrims during the Crusades. Over the next two centuries, the Knights Templar became extraordinarily powerful and wealthy. Threatened by that power and eager to acquire their wealth, King Philip secretly ordered the mass arrest of all the Knights Templar in France on Friday, October 13, 1307 - Friday the 13th.

As for "Dawning of the New Age" many believe it will start very soon. There are many organizations and lots of information on google. Their theories have nothing to do Aquarius which is a Zodiac and its circle is related to all religions. We are now somewhere in the middle of the Aquarius era.

Happy Valentine's Day
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!