Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Nominate Forums for BFA March 2009......
2/2/2009 10:48:02 PM

Hello dear friends,

Please take time to nominate your forum or a friends forum too.

Nominations for the MARCH 2009 BFA begins now and ends 15th FEBRUARY 2009.

Before we move on with nominations we wish to specify the following, as we see many members are confused as to the procedure of this event.

Stage 1 :

Nominations.. done here..see criteria link given in the rules n regulations thread.          RULES & REGULATIONS

Stage 2:

All nominated forums go up for voting, and the top 5 forums getting the most votes go on to  the next stage; and that is.....                 

Stage 3:

The judging round. In this we have 5 categories that are judged by 3 judges who are rotated every month.

a] Visual    b] Originality  c]  Organized
     d] Owner's interest   e] Professionalism

Bonus Criteria added: and that is the MOST VOTED FORUM gets 5  points added to their total score, the next get 4 and so forth.So the votes  polled  do make a huge difference to your score. As can be seen in the template of the winners forum.

Please also note there is just one prize of  $200/- to be won, and no other prize With that said...            

We welcome  you to the Best Forum Award Nomination Forum for the month of:

MARCH 2009

Deadline for Nominations: FEBRUARY 15th, 2009

BEFORE YOU NOMINATE:

Please go here..

Here you will find important information you should know about the contest. 

Nomination Instructions: Please Read Carefully

• Click the "Post Reply" Button

• Place the Name of your Forum on the first line

• Type a brief description (30 to 50 words or less) of your forum below the name

• Place the link to your forum below the description

IMPORTANT NOTE: Nomination Forums are reserved exclusively for nominating forums for the current BFA Round.  Posts regarding questions or concerns regarding the BFA should be directed to the BFA Award Rules and Policies Guideline Discussion forum.  Portions of posts not containing a nomination or nomination related material will be relocated or removed as necessary.

Look forward to your nominations, remember you have  a lot of time to get them in....!!!

Warm regards

Your BFA TEAM

To Inspire and Reward!

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominate Forums for BFA March 2009......
2/3/2009 12:58:47 AM

Hi BFA Team,

I would like to nominate VALERIE CLAVIN`S "Who am I" forum. Simply, it`s great place to visit!

Here is the link:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/19806/ShowForum.aspx

Hugs,

Branka
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 9:14:48 AM
Hi Pauline and Joe D,
Greetings!
Wow, I have to say what an excellent job both of you are doing when it comes to the BFA.  Your endless effort and time spent in doing this is truly appreciated.

I would like to nominate - Branka Babic's "Omniform" because the forum provides the member's with useful information as well as updates that is necessary for a person to know.

With that said, here is the link:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/27789/ShowForum.aspx

Wishing all nominees a best of luck and every single one of you are excellent at your forums.

Lots of love,
Rinna
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 9:23:50 AM

Dearest Rina,

You are so sweet and I really appreciate your nomination for my forum. BTW, you are one of most active members there, and your spirit and ease with which you make people happy, cann`t be paid by simple and usual praises :).

I won`t be online, at least for three months (traveling abroad) and because of that must decline your nomination.

THANK YOU ONCE MORE AND HUG YOU AND ALL!

Branka

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2009 9:35:28 AM
Dear BB,
Greetings!
Thank you so much for your reply.  Oh your compliments are too too much, I am so shy ;)

Oh my gosh, you are going away for 3 whole months?  Oh BB, I am going to miss you.  I cannot imagine Adland without you.  It will surely miss your presence and love, strength and energy you have shown everyone.

I will miss you so much.  Have a pleasant journey.  We will await your return with great excitement.  By the way, where will you be going?

Oh BB, you will be missed and thank you for informing me.

Love ya,
Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!