Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FIRST CELEBRATION AT THE EMPIRE OF THE FRIENDSHIPS
2/1/2009 2:03:52 PM

LOL! YOU  SPOILED KID!!!!! DID YOU ASK YOUR MOM TO PERMIT YOU TO DO THIS?

OK SON, 1:0 FOR NOW :) !

Joe, because your birthday is not right now (and Luka surely started this celebration today, JUST AND ONLY TO BEAT ME :) )

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS POST TO THE MUSICS AND DANCE.

RINA BROUGHT ALL FOOD AND DRINKS, BUT FORGOT

LET`S SING AND DANCE :
((youtube id="Ysxw7EON5xc"))((/youtube))

LOVE,

BRANKA

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2009 3:27:31 PM

LUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I don't know if they have a word in Serbian like we do for RASCAL, but I bet you know it well!  LOL!!!!

Thank you for such an honor to be included in this Empire.  Friends are so important to have and especially all around this world.  You give me hope in our younger generation knowing that you care for others and are not afraid to show it.

Thank you and as King of Hugs,

I HUG YOU!!!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2009 3:35:11 PM

Hello Branka,

You have certainly raised the great son!  Of course I would say that even if he didn't jump the gun and start a celebration for my birthday and his EMPIRE OF THE FRIENDSHIPS!  What an awesome idea of a forum! 

Ok... yes, it looks like a lot of good food has been prepared and I do agree... you have to have your mineralized water to make it all combine well!  Even if we will be too happy to get fat together!  Hahahahaha...

Thank you for the Neil Diamond song... Red Red Wine!

Here is one of his that I like also....

...((youtube id="QQLWF_ItzYs"))((/youtube))

Always golden hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2009 3:44:40 PM

Dear Rina,

Thank you for saying such kind wonderful splendid expand a heart words!  LOL!!!  It is that type of encouragement that gives us all the pleasure to be here as much as we can.  You say that I am a joy in this community?  It is because I reflect what is given to me... all of you!!!

Listen to this song and you will know why I enjoy all of you... my friends!

...((youtube id="FrsM9WggCdo"))((/youtube))

Always hugs,

Joe

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2009 3:51:30 PM

Hugs Dimitra!!!

I'm glad you made it too this party!!!  It wouldn't be the same without you, but now that I think of it... YOU'VE NEVER MISSED ONE!!!  LOL!!!

I hope you don't mind, but I have invited some really fun singing group!!! Enjoy!!!

...((youtube id="1s1ECntZfGI"))((/youtube))

LOL!!!

Always hugs,

Joe

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!