Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Forwarding Email
1/31/2009 8:00:26 PM

Welcome Friends, Visitors

Did you know that forwarding emails will bring you "SPAM MAIL"?

If you didn't know before, now you know!!!

Forwarding emails can cause "SPAM MAIL" for you and the earlier recipients of the email. When forwarding an email, make sure you delete all of the previous addresses first. Spammers can copy the entire list and everyone will get spammed, including you! I'm a 100% sure you don't want that to happen!

How to hide email addresses...

1) Put your cursor to the "To:" for one email address of your choice

2) Put your cursor to the "BCC:" (Blind Carbon Copy) for the other recipients email addresses.

That will make the names and email addresses invisible to everyone!

If your email box does not show the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) then go to "option" of your email program and check mark the BCC line. Some programs will just ask if you want the BCC line showing, in that case just follow the instruction it provides.

It only takes a second to use the "BCC" (Blind Carbon Copy). Always use it because you don't know who gets to read your email addresses before you get them!

When you recieve a forwarded email you have that right to ask them not to show your email address. If they do not respect your wishes then "BLOCK" their email address... it's that simple!

Amanda Martin-Shaver an Adland member has shared the below graphic to include at the bottom of the email when forwarding emails.

Have a great Sunday

Have You Voted Yet? .. Vote for the POTW, TODAY!

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Forwarding Email
1/31/2009 9:49:41 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Re: Forwarding Email
2/2/2009 10:02:10 AM

Hi

Nick, thanks to your visit and post!

Enjoy the week

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!