Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How Can I Make A Difference?
1/26/2009 9:34:14 PM
Hello to All of You My Dear Friends! Kim, Myrna, Sara, Nick, Branka, Joyce, Joe... I want to THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting this forum and sharing and chatting as you do. I am honored by your presence and happy that this subject pleases you. I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE. I CANNOT USE THE HTML EDITOR ANYMORE... IT DOESN'T WANT TO WORK AT ALL FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON... SO I HAD TO CHANGE TO THE SIMPLE EDITOR TO BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS NOTE TO YOU... I am loosing much of the little time I have trying to figure this out... I lost all of my images in these forums, in my Web Page and in my About Me page as well - I think it happened because I am moving from simple editor to HTML and back and forth... all of these problems make that I am not much present with you and answering you in this forum and I am very sorry... Hope I will find the solution to this problem soon... Love Ya, Alain
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 10:25:46 PM
Alain, It happens! LOL!!! When you go to post, just look at the blueish gray area above and look for the... Switch to "What You See Is What You Get" Editing Mode Click on that and it will switch you back! Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 12:28:48 AM
Hi Alain,

Don't feel bad I had this same problem, I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out and it is so simple that when I found it I felt really stupid because  what I had done.  So you just sit back and laugh at yourself, you will feel better. LOL

I
am glad Joe explained what to do.

Thanks Joe

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 7:26:47 AM
Hello Joe and Myrna, Thank you for trying to help me this morning... but, it seems that it is not that simple... the problem I have is that when I switch to the "What you see is what you get" mode, then I am not able to do anything... neither type in any text or any thing else at all... It doesn't seem to be a problem with AdlandPro since you are all OK, but I do not know what is blocking my editor in that "What you see is what you get" mode so that I cannot do anything. I am afraid I will need a little more...;-) Have a great day, With Friendship, Alain
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 7:57:16 AM

Good morning Alain,

I had the same problem. It was caused by spy-ware and viruses :( ... Check your comp.

Have a great day!

Branka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!