Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Posting Guidelines...
1/21/2009 10:14:50 AM

Posting Guidelines

Since this FORUM aspires to be
home for pure positive energy,
these guidelines are simply to help
maintaining a positive and
constructive environment for our
respective benefit.

Keep in mind – while posting in this Forum – this quote in the above picture on Positive Energy: “I am a conduit for universal energy, allowing me to do good and righteous things. May this pure and positive force guide my every thought and action.”

Please respect

the following guidelines:

No Ads will be tolerated… this is not the place for it; there are plenty of forums where you can post all of your ads.

You are encouraged to introduce new topics; however, if I feel that the new topic is not in alignment with the purpose of this forum “Make A Difference” – and a Positive One...

I will write to you personally about it in order to make some needed adjustments and, if we cannot come to an agreement, I may end up deleting the thread .

Just be aware that this will happen only in extreme cases because I strongly believe that we are all UNIQUE, with our own Colors and that each one of us can bring her/his own individual contribution in a Unique Way.

Posts that I feel are not respectful of the overall purpose of the Forum… will be first discussed privately and individually and again may end up being deleted if no possible consensus.

For questions, comments, suggestions regarding these guidelines… please send me a personal message – I am open to answer any question and consider any suggestion because I believe there is always room to make things better.

Thank you for Your Amazing Contribution to this Forum and for Helping Me Make A Difference!

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!