Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS - RELOCATING THERE?
1/18/2009 7:12:09 PM

Are you a foreigner from say the UK,USA, Canada, Australasia  or any other english-speaking country that wishes to relocate / move to the Philippines?

We can assist you with house buying and marriage, if so desired. We are a husband and wife team, I'm British, my wife is Filipino. We offer communication regarding real estate in English, rather than deal with a Philippine real estate agent. Difficulties over language can be a problem. Filipinos speak tagalog as their primary language. Many dont speak good english, so there may be a breakdown in communications.

We guarantee satisfaction from our service. Just let us know your basic requirements, a house or condominium, how far your budget stretches to, and leave the rest to us. We do all the hard work for you, find the right house and location for you.

If your intention is to come to the Philippines and marry any one of the beautiful girls here, then we can help with advice and contacts. That is exactly what happened to me, I came from New Zealand and married here. We draw upon our own experiences of marrying and finding  house to buy here.

Check out our website, www.relocationphilippines.com.  You wont be disapoointed with us, we are professional and dedicated in our outlook.

Thanks, Ronnie and Irene Simpson

Ronnie Simpson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!