Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA FEATURES: WARRIOR OF THE YEAR 2008: JILL BACHMAN
5/20/2009 4:47:22 PM

Thank you Georgios! 

This forum is simply beautiful and so very thoughtful.  You are a true artist in putting all of these features together.....  I am in awe!  Thank you thank you!!!!!

How do you have time for all of this?  I visited your Philoxenia Ning forum and OMG....  another treasure you have created.   I fell in love with all the pictures but this one really stood out.   I am beginning to feel more and more that I have already been to these places and I will be back one day very soon.   hehehe

http://api.ning.com/files/NfdiK9zEJPDnZ0vyrNPYGp443lRfg9qx*44M8AZM*iCSRJBJOB4zZGH3-lhoZhBSjoGB-BN5rrEvD8tTXoonvjxxJYhSanRw/Townsend_Lloyd_K__Atlantis.jpg

I cannot believe where you found my quote, "ONCE UPON a long time ago, I was a little girl....believe it or not!," but I think it is beginning to apply more and more and maybe even to this picture.  I must send you a copy of Treasures to read - I believe it will touch your heart in more ways than one.  Remind me.

Well you have really taken me back.... even to the 64th POTW award.  I just continue to find gems and treasures as I click behind every word of picture.   It is amazing.

The most classic of all, however, is MOUNTAIN WOMAN!!   I think I need to go find a good club.  Of course that is for my tiny little mountain of only 14,000 feet - it is certainly not for Mt. Kailash.  For that little journey of only 22,000 feet, I have a call into the Ashtar command, so we will see how that goes!   LOL   What a gorgeous and remarkable wonder of earth.  That video is so real - it just pulled me into the mountain.  That is the most wonderful dedication focal point your could have given me.   Thank you.

Bless you my friend and HUGS,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 4:57:56 PM

Hi again Georgios,

I am taking these one at a time to absorb the monumental amount of work you have done here.  It is so fantastic, I still in awe.

Very defiitely the name "Warriors of the Rainbow" shines across the planet now.  More and more are we understanding and disiminating from the Native Americans and indigenous peoples.  I consider myself a Warrior of the Rainbow and I am very proud.  Soon this philosophy will capture the hearts of all on earth.

I love the beautiful video.  Burney Falls are absolutely spectacular, and there are many other waterfalls in abundance throughout the entire area of Mt. Shasta.  It is indeed God's Land.

Thank you again for nominating Attitude is Everything for BFA and doing so much to feature its contents.  I so appreciate your dedication and I am proof positive it would not have won without all of your sincere effort.  Forever thank you!

Bless you,   Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 5:11:11 PM

Hi Pauline,

Bless you awesome lady for your beautiful congratulations message and I think we are just now beginng to celebrate our unified LOVE world wide with no borders.   The Internet has formed such an incredible web of hearts.

I so value your friendship and who you are as a person.  You are one of the BRIGHTEST LIGHTS in Adlandpro and each time I see one of your posts, it is an INSPIRATION to me.  You walk your talk and I am so proud to be your friend.

This is so meaningful, I just have to post it again for the whole world to see and to FEEL.  Thank you!  :-)   Hugs,  Jill

A photo dedication to you,  from the monument of Love

Taj Mahal Pictures, Images and Photos

To the mystical mountain of LOve....!

Himalayas Pictures, Images and Photos
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 5:26:36 PM

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your beautiful message and for being such a special friend.  I guess Georgios is going to force me to wear my new title:  WARRIOR OF THE YEAR!  lol

Let's see..... the mountain started as Rainbow Warriors, and now we have fashioned a new era.   I like it!  hehehe

I thank you for your sweet words, and trust me....  I was drawn to you for the same reasons.  I so appreciate and value your friendship on the mountain and off the mountain.   Without you, this forum would never be what it is. 

Bless you and HUGS,   Jill

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w285/kimmychilds/fl/f1808.gif

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 5:43:54 PM

Hi again again again Georgios,

Gee, the 3rd time is indeed a charm!!!  I finally got it right.

I started out on the right page, and then I ended up on Page 1 for some reason and I am definitely thinking "I have been here before."

So, I did double duty as all good WARRIORS OF THE YEAR should do, and re-posted your your first posts in January.   I just wanted to be doubly sure you were double thanked.   LOL

Anyway, your dedicated warrior here wants to thank you profusely for your latest feature honoring me for reaching the Axis Mudi - Mt. Kailash.  The video and beautiful music to Om Namah Shivaya are out of this world.  So very beautiful and One day I will visit there.  Afterall, warriors can do what they set their mind to.... RIGHT????

Bless you my friend for all of your hard work and dedication and I hope you enjoy my previous posts too!  :-)

Blessings and HUGS,  Jill

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!