Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA FEATURES: WARRIOR OF THE YEAR 2008: JILL BACHMAN
1/17/2009 1:06:45 PM

Hi Georgios.  How wonderful for you to post this tribute to Jill Bachman and her MOUNTAIN OF LOVE forum. 

It's been 2 years since Jill started her topic. HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY JILL !

Jill is so intererested in everything and she's so accepting of everyone.  It's her LOVE of people that drew me to her years ago.  Jill was one of the first people I met when I started posting on Adland's forums. 

So Jill you are to be commended for the Biggest...Bestest Topic ever,  LOL!  Congrats to the Mountaineers!

God Bless you Jill,

your friend, Pat

Let us all aspire here to Live each day consciously!
To become aware and recognize the opportunities that cross our paths everyday.  To become tolerant of another belief system, to forgive someone
who has hurt or angered us, to reconcile our own judgements about what should or should not be in our world.

If we can reconcile these things as they cross our paths and consciously
deal with them in the moment, then we know we're changing the chemistry of
our bodies by changing the way we feel, and are thus preparing ourselves for
whatever transitions the earth is going to go through.
  May this forum unite us in God's Love.

With love from our corner of the globe to yours,  Jill
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 1:49:44 PM

Hi Georgios,

WOW!  What more can I say when I discovered this beautiful forum this morning.  Talk about a Saturday morning SURPRISE!   Bless you!

Talk about a SMALL WORLD and CONNECTING the dots!  Just seeing you from Greece and Pauline from India celebtrating this sacred Mt. Kailash is just exciting beyond belief.  And then Pat who is north of Mt. Shasta and me who is south of the mountain.............hey...........we have the world covered!!!!

I love the video of Burney falls.  That is such a magnificant waterfall, and the entire Mt. Shasta area is just riddled with the most beautiful falls.

The video of Shivaya is incredible.  What complete peace.  I will listen to it often I promise.  I cannot wait to connect the dots on all the sacred mountains.

I found another gorgeous picture of Mt. Kailash.  I lift mountain pictures wherever I can.  lol

http://www.spiritofthehimalayas.com/images/tibet/destinations/mt-kailash.jpg

30 Chakras of Mother Earth

The two dragon paths are the primary arteries of the living earth, circulating abundant life energies and other vital qualities worldwide. On a flat map, they form an infinity symbol; while on the sphere of the earth, they are great circles intersecting each other at Bali and Lake Titicaca. These energy arteries are, variously, known as ley lines, songlines, or dragon paths. Each path has a name: The Rainbow Serpent is a yin-feminine earth current which originates in Australia, at the world solar plexus chakra, and then encircles the globe, passing through Mt. Kailas, Sergiev Posad-Moscow, Glastonbury-Shaftesbury and Lake Titicaca. The Plumed Serpent, or Quetzalcoatl Current, is yang-male and originates from the world Gemini centre in southern Mexico. It then travels to Mt. Shasta, Mt. Fuji, Bali, and Lake Titicaca, as it moves around the world. Through meditation and ritual it is possible to stimulate the flow of earth energies in either direction along these great ley arteries.

Thank you for this wonderful celebration.........I am really honored.

Bless you, Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 1:55:20 PM

Hi Pauline,

Thank you and congratulations again to our awesome QUEEN of the YEAR!!!

I love the poem and the beautiful pictures.   You have to be so proud of your beautiful Mt. Kailash and the Monument of Love.  I want someday to visit India and personally tour all these temples.  I can just feel the loving energy, and the architecture is beyond words.

Thanks for celebrating with me.....mountain to mountain.   :-)

Hugs,  Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 2:14:03 PM

Hi Pat,

Thank you for being to speedy to arrive to congratulate your "warrior friend."

Wow.......is this ever beautiful, and such an exciting celebration.   Leave it to Georgios!  :-)

I really appreciate your friendship, and your beautiful words almost brought tears to my eyes.  It is amazing how together we can all spread LOVE throughout Adland and the world.  Be it by mountains, or however..............LOVE IS THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for being such a special friend.  You are such an inspiration to all of us.

This is so beautiful............thank you!

Let us all aspire here to Live each day consciously!
To become aware and recognize the opportunities that cross our paths everyday.  To become tolerant of another belief system, to forgive someone
who has hurt or angered us, to reconcile our own judgements about what should or should not be in our world.

If we can reconcile these things as they cross our paths and consciously
deal with them in the moment, then we know we're changing the chemistry of
our bodies by changing the way we feel, and are thus preparing ourselves for
whatever transitions the earth is going to go through.
  May this forum unite us in God's Love.

Hugs,  Jill
+0
1/17/2009 3:32:36 PM
Congratulations Jill :)
Wonderful to see you featured your forum is Awesome and so are you my sweet friend, wishing you all the very best of everything and Happy 2nd Anniversary, peace love harmony and huggsss

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!