Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Two Great FREE Ventures! It's Really Worth Your Time!
1/16/2009 4:18:46 PM
Greetings!

I'd like to invite you to take a look at the 2 following ventures which are FREE!  It's worth the time. 

Just imagine - you wake up and it’s Your Birthday!

You get up, switch on your PC and check your mail  - and there are thousands of emails from friends who have sent your Cash.

I am inviting you to join My Birthday Bonus Club!

See you there!

This is an unusual offering available at present. There is nothing to lose with this one, no matter what.hat.

Basically we are being offered, free of charge now or later, shares in a new social network. This is beyond passive since there is nothing to do except fill out the form and wait. They claim that the shares will be valuable in a few years.

If we had to pay for them, I would say to stay away. Since they are free, then why not. If we end up making money from these shares that will be wonderful, if we do not, it will have cost us no time, effort, or money, so we will have lost nothing. So you might as well sign up and get your shares. Let them sit somewhere and hope that in 3 years or so they will be a nice bonus.

Wishing you a fantastic and safe weekend!

Alexandra

To health, wealth and happiness! Alexandra McAllister http://alexandramcallister.com
+0