Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
CONGRATULATIONS WEB PROSPERITY TEAM
1/15/2009 10:26:38 PM
Congratulations WebProsperity Team!

What a Stellar Founders' Launch we had on Tuesday! Thank you all for helping to make Internet Marketing history with us.

Thousands have flocked to WebProsperity at Noon EST and signed up (in parallel!) bringing down the connection to the bank. Thankfully we had a queuing protocol in place which processed all of the orders in about three hours.

For those of you that have already joined, congratulations!

But if you haven't yet jumped on the bandwagon yet, what's holding you back?

Now is the time to lock-in your position, gain access to the products and position yourself for the January 30th, WebProsperity Global Launch! If you haven't grabbed a spot yet, http://simikathy.webprosperity.com

Let me reiterate what I have said many times over on the blog, in my videos and on the daily conference calls. WebProsperity is a product-centric company.

Sure, the WebProsperity Freedom Compensation Plan with its 67% payout is one of the most attractive opportunities on the Internet, but we believe that no plan and no company has any longevity if there's no solid products backing it up.

http://simikathy.webprosperity.com

That's why most of our focus is going into the development of our suite of 6 cutting-edge, fully-integrated Internet products that every Internet Marketer needs:

• WebProsperity Meeting (audio/video/phone conferencing)

• WebProsperity Contact (follow-up autoresponders, broadcasts, "email my downline")

• WebProsperity Media (add audio/video to your website and emails)

• WebProsperity Finder (visual downline management)

• WebProsperity Contact (your complete contact management system)

• WebProsperity Calendar (manage your appointments, get things done)

This update is also primarily product-centric. So let's get on with the products!

If you are a WebProsperity Elite Builder Member (or Elite Customer), you'll be thrilled to know that we've just upgraded WebProsperity Contact and you can now have up to 10 follow-up autoresponders / campaigns (+ the default campaign that's promoting WebProsperity) with unlimited messages, instead of just one campaign.

One thing that many of you have requested is the ability to see the downline and email it. I'm more than happy to let you know that the team is working around the clock to get this done, and we're going to launch it faster than on January 30th. This feature will have several different levels. The most basic ("email my personally enrolled Members") level will be available to all WebProsperity Members. The ones generating more exposure (i.e. "Email My Pre-Launch Tree", "Email My Paid Member Enrollment Genealogy", "Email My Paid Member Downline") will require certain number of personally enrolled paid Members to qualify. So get your recruiting socks on, and start promoting your WebProsperity Personal Site!

I'm very excited about the buzz that our WebProsperity Meeting audio/video conferencing software has been generating... Most of the time there's at least 100 active web/phone conferences running in the WebProsperity "pipes". The development team has just rolled out a new version today that has full cross-browser compatibility and has been extensively tested with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.

More good WebProsperity Meeting stuff is coming soon: next update will introduce user interface optimizations, desktop sharing (let your participants see what you're doing on your computer!) and some other really cool features.

What are your experiences with WebProsperity Suite? Which product do you find most useful? What would you change? Jump in to the blog and leave a comment.

And remember, if you haven't joined yet and locked-in your position, there'll not be a better moment to do it than now.

Yours in success,

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy

http://simikathy.webprosperity.com

Elite Team Builder
WebProsperity

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CONGRATULATIONS WEB PROSPERITY TEAM
1/29/2009 11:58:51 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am still on vacation and I do not want you to miss out on the Launch. It launches tomorrow so if you want to be on my team with top leaders of the industry come join us. Are leaders will give you massive spillover.

You can be successful this year. Ask yourself how many years are you going to waste being poor? Its time to wake up and relize that you can and will be successful if you do your part.

why would any one want to be poor?

You can change your life.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!