Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ben
Ben Davis

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
GCT Resources Compensation Plan Hits The Market
1/15/2009 7:34:52 PM

GCT Resources
Prospecting Tools For Home Business Entrepreneurs

GCT Resources Compensation Plan Hits The Market

#The Compensation Plan recently launched by Global Communications Team Resources is "... creating ripples in the pond that is today's network marketing home business".

Entrepreneurs are racing to qualify their new Independent Representative positions with the start-up company and acquire Equity Shares in what looks to be the first real Revenue Sharing Plan to breach Multi-level marketing.

Novices to the home business scene are already reaping the benefits of these experienced networkers flocking to the program. "We don't offer any free rides ... everyone has to do their part to qualify" states Benjamin Davis, the company's President, "but we have created a program that allows Producers to produce and be paid well for it while still enabling the little guys to ride their coat tails and rake in the profits".

GCTR Product Line A Force To Be Reckoned With

Many home business entrepreneurs, even folks new to the market, spend hundreds of dollars a month for the basic tools that have become a standard for efficient prospecting in today's global online community. The company's new product line proves to be a "force to be reckoned with" offering turnkey prospecting systems that can be applied to any home business model for next to nothing.

We caught up with company President Ben Davis and asked his thoughts on the topic. "It never seems to amaze me that online companies don't provide their sales people the basic tool sets they need to get their business off the ground. Well, we are happy to fill the demand ... and we're going to do it cheap and turnkey. I just got tired of the bottomless pit of costs, blood, sweat and tears that it took to build a marketing system for each company or product I wanted to promote ... so we did something about it."

What folks are saying ...

"I've never seen anything like this, finally, I get out what I put in ... plus some."

Carl H
Canada

"Market, Company, Product and Pay Plan ... these guys have it all."

Nigel B
London

"Payday is now something I look forward to."

Mike H
USA

Learn More ...

Have a look at GCT Resources for yourself ... click here
+0

facebook