Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HSIG - Compensation For The Families Of Military Personnel Killed In Action
12/17/2009 2:23:10 AM
Hello Friends,

I received this today from a friend and thought it deserved to be posted.

Shalom,

Peter

Limbaugh Nailed This One~

Love him or loathe him, he nailed this one right on the head..........
By Rush Limbaugh:

I think the vast differences in compensation between victims ofthe September 11 casualty and those who die serving our countryin Uniform are profound. No one is really talking about it either,because you just don't criticize anything having to do with September11. Well, I can't let the numbers pass by because it says somethingreally disturbing about the entitlement mentality of this country. Ifyou lost a family member in the September 11 attack, you're going toget an average of $1,185,000. The range is a minimum guaranteeof$250,000, all the way up to $4.7 million.?

If you are a surviving family member of an American soldier killed inaction, the first check you get is a $6,000 direct death benefit, halfof which is taxable.

Next, you get $1,750 for burial costs. If you are the surviving spouse,you get $833 a month until you remarry. And there's a payment of $211per month for each child under 18. When the child hits 18, thosepayments come to a screeching halt.

Keep in mind that some of the people who are getting an average of $1.185 million up to$4.7 million are complaining that it's notenough.?Their deaths were tragic, but for most, they were simply in thewrong place at the wrong time.? Soldiers put themselves in harms wayFOR ALL OF US, and they and their families know the dangers. (Actually,soldiers are put in harms way by politicians and commanding officers.)

We also learned over the weekend that some of the victims fromthe Oklahoma City bombing have started an organization asking for thesame deal that the September 11 families are getting.
In addition to that, some of the families of those bombed in the embassies are now asking for compensation as well.

You see where e this is going, don't you? Folks, this is partand parcel of over 50 years of entitlement politics in this country.It's just really sad. Every time a pay raise comes up for the military,they usually receive next tonothing of a raise. Now the green machineis in combat in the Middle East while their families have to survive onfood stamps and live in low-rent housing.?Make sense?

However,our own US Congress voted themselves a raise. Many of you don't knowthat they only have to be in Congress one time to receive a pensionthat is more than $15,000 per month. And most are now equal to beingmillionaires plus. They do not receive Social Security on retirementbecause they didn't have to pay into the system. If some ofthe military people stay in for 20 years and get out as an E-7, theymay receive a pension of $1,000 per month, and the very people whoplaced them in harm's way receives a pension of $15,000 per month.

I would like to see our elected officials pick up a weapon and joinranks before they start cutting out benefits and lowering pay for oursons and daughters who are now fighting.

"When do we finally do something about this?" If this doesn't seemfair to you, it is time to forward this to as many people as you can.

How many people CAN YOU send this to?

How many WILL YOU?
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HSIG - Daniel Pipes On The Swis Minaret Ban And The Effect On Europe
12/17/2009 10:51:10 AM
Hello Friends,

Here's an interesting article about the Swiss ban on minarets written by Daniel Pipes a world renown scholar on Islam.

The results of the Swiss ban brought about interesting reactions reactions throughout Europe that I wrote about the past few days but in addition the article includes a few scientific polls that show massive support for the Swiss ban and in some cases even more extreme results.

Shalom,

Peter

Swiss Minarets and European Islam

by Daniel Pipes
Jerusalem Post
December 9, 2009

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Human Shields In Gaza
12/17/2009 11:37:29 AM
Hello Friends,

I posted these videos elsewhere in ALP abd thought it important to have them here as well.

More information on Climategate, The Global Warming scam, and the Copenhagen fiasco.

Shalom,

Peter
Quote:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Human Shields In Gaza
12/17/2009 1:49:07 PM
It’s an interesting read, Peter, the concern about soldier’s family compensation against civilian compensation a couple of posts up.

What troubles me however is when numbers are used for human comparison needs. To try and value the loss of life in money terms is in my opinion very inappropriate. (I did not say that compensation should be done away with!!!!!) My meaning is that if one goes along the road of value setting in this area it is already setting the principles with regards to whether a soldier or citizen is of a lesser or more value and by how much, as would be a Captain or Major. Extend and contemplate upon these ideas, and they rapidly become echoes of something else.

To me war should not be in political hands and the nation’s armies are by nature never sufficiently diplomatically versed to judge whether or not to take action. Use of force is only acceptable when used no more than needed for when self defense is called for. Not for imposing or profiteering for the sake of ambitions or possessions of any sort. Vast subject admittedly! It’s just utopia to ask for fair social and secure wars for soldiers when they finally and inevitably do break out.

Take care
Robert.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HSIG - New Jihad Training Camp Video In Hancock, New York
12/18/2009 9:19:13 AM
Hello Friends,

In the past we discussed the many Radical Islam Jihadi training camps.There are over 35 camps throughout the United States and last year the Christian Action Network released a video about the dozens of training camps in the US called "Home Grown Jihad: The Terrorist Camps Around The U.S.".

Now they released another frightening video about the Muslims Of America training camp in Hancock, NY. They believe they are the majority in America and the country is theirs.

Is the Jihadi massacre on Ft. Hood just a sign of things to come?

Shalom,

Peter

TRAIL OF TERROR

'Chilling' new video: How to slit throats

Jihad maneuvers taught at New York compound

Posted: December 15, 2009
9:04 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Jihad training video

A new video released by the Christian Action Network shows Muslim women at a compound in New York state practicing throat-slitting techniques and assault weapons attacks.

The video was distributed by the makers of the movie "Homegrown Jihad: The Terrorist Camps Around the U.S.," which documents how a jihadist group has developed dozens of training camps across the nation.

WND reported at the time how Jamaat ul-Fuqra has built 35 compounds – mostly in the northeastern corridor of the U.S.

Now the organization has posted on YouTube a "chilling" trainingvideo provided to CAN by an unnamed law enforcement source about theMuslims of America headquarters in Hancock, New York.

Muslims of America reportedly is the name Jamaat ul-Fuqra, believedto have been involved in the beheading of reporter Daniel Pearl, usesin the U.S.

Get "Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America," autographed, from WND's Superstore.

The video includes segments of training exercises in which oneperson appears to practice a maneuver that would slit the throat of avictim. There are episodes of what appears to be automatic weapons fireat a target and incidents in which a handgun is held point-blank at a"victim's" head:

The video shows women marching in military formation, scaling walls,engaging in hand-to-hand combat and also reveals a Muslim confirmingthat the organization's own census revealed that Muslims are a majorityin the United States and they are claiming it as their own.

Jihad training video showing how to slit a throat

The speaker states, "We are 100 percent sure that Muslims are the majority in America."

He continues, "Our Islamic political party has based itsmanifesto on this fact. We want to declare once and for all thatAmerica is our country."

According to CAN, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in2005 warned about Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakistani-based organization that"had the capacity to attack" America.

The U.S. State Department's 1998 "Patterns of Global Terrorism"report notes the organization "seeks to purify Islam through violence."

The report continued, "Members have purchased isolated ruralcompounds in North America to live communally, practice their faith andinsulate themselves from Western culture. Fuqra members have attacked avariety of targets that they view as enemies of Islam."

CAN, led by Martin Mawyer, has researched Muslims of Americafor years and has provided its video to the FBI, State Department andHomeland Security.

To date, there has been no response from the government, the group said.

Mawyer told WND the political correctness America has adopted ultimately will be costly.

Marching in formation on jihad training video

The hands of law enforcement and investigators are tied at thispoint, he said, because members of the organization are part of "aminority religion," "they are African-American" "and in this particularcase, are women."

"Gilani has stated he is preparing his members to the Soldiersof Allah, and he's set up the most advanced guerrilla warfare trainingcamps," he said. "He's being true to his word.

"If the evidence is right in front of our face and we have thewords from the leader," Mawyer said. "I don't know how we continue toclose our eyes and be blinded by such obvious affront to Americanvalues, the Constitution and our way of life."

The organization's "Homegrown Jihad" video includes a chillingscene of Jamaat ul-Fuqra's leader Sheikh Mubarak Gilani tellingfollowers to "act like you're his friend. Then kill him."

According to the Religion of Peace website,there have been more than 250 jihad attacks by Muslims around the globe– including two inside the U.S. – in just the last two months.

The death toll from the attacks has surpassed 1,400, the report says.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!