Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Human Shields In Gaza
12/12/2009 12:57:06 AM

Hi Peter

It's a Climategate Christmas -
Christmas has come early for sceptics!

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Human Shields In Gaza
12/12/2009 8:36:27 AM
Quote:

Hi Peter

It's a Climategate Christmas -
Christmas has come early for sceptics!

You know John, I have a feeling that the skeptics are growing and the ex-believers are becoming skeptics. More are becoming aware of the scam and hoax Gore and his cronies have perpetuated on the world. Hopefully Copenhagen will be a dismal failure even though the leaders aren't relating publicly to climategate the evidence from the released data is irrefutable.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HSIG - Disrespect From Democrat Senator - Kick Her A$$ Out
12/12/2009 8:41:44 AM
Hello Friends,

I received an interesting email today and you'll find it below. Even though this is "old" news it's an indication of the mindset of the elitist democrats both in the House and Senate.

Now when I say elitists it doesn't mean that they are in any way manner or form an elite group aside from in their own little minds. The only thing elite about them is the fact that for now they are in the majority on the Hill. That will change in 2010 and 2012. The people have had enough of these corrupt individuals (that includes some Republicans too) and big changes are in store come the midterm elections and then the final boom in 2012. From "elite" they'll go to unemployed and Barbara Baxter will be at the front of the unemployment line. Shame she'll still be getting her pension cos she sure doesn't deserve it.

The case in point was the blatant disrespect Sen. Barbara Boxer showed Brig. Gen. Michael Walsh when he addressed her as Ma'am before a Senate hearing. Here's a reminder of what the stupid SENATOR said to the General.

Now the woman (yep she's still a woman even if she worked sooooo hard to become a Senator) shows her total ignorance of the military when she embarrassed the General publicly in her stupid and petty manner. As I said it's the mindset of the brain dead democrats sitting up there and voting on bills they never read and when a General shows his respect by calling her ma'am she shows her disrespect and reminds us to our dismay that she is a senator.

Shalom,

Peter

Do you remember the scene? The Senate. Barbara Boxer hearing from a Brigadier General? Silly General! He addresses Barbara as "Ma'm", and she CORRECTS him, telling him she's "worked SO hard to earn the title, "Senator", so please to use that when speaking to her.

Get a load of this letter!

Read the letter sent to Sen. Barbara Boxer from an Alaskan Airlines pilot below. Many of us witnessed the arrogance of Barbara Boxer on
June 18, 2009 as she admonished Brigadier General Michael Walsh because he addressed her as "ma'am" and not "Senator" before a Senate hearing.

This letter is from a National Guard aviator and Captain for
Alaska Airlines named Jim Hill. I wonder what he would have said if he were really angry. Long fly Alaska !!!!!

Babs:
You were so right on when you scolded the general on TV for using the term, "ma'am," instead of "Senator". After all, in the military, "ma'am" is a term of respect when addressing a female of superior rank or position. The general was totally wrong. You are not a person of superior rank or position. You are a member of one of the world's most corrupt organizations, the
U.S. Senate, equaled only by the U.S. House of Representatives.

Congress is a cesspool of liars, thieves, inside traders, traitors, drunks (one who killed a staffer, yet is still revered), criminals, and other low level swine who, as individuals (not all, but many), will do anything to enhance their lives, fortunes and power, all at the expense of the People of the United States and its Constitution, in order to be continually re-elected. Many democrats even want American troops killed by releasing photographs. How many of you could honestly say, "We pledge our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor"? None? One? Two?

Your reaction to the general shows several things. First is your abysmal ignorance of all things military. Your treatment of the general shows you to be an elitist of the worst kind. When the general entered the military (as most of us who served) he wrote the government a blank check, offering his life to protect your derriere, now safely and comfortably ensconced in a 20 thousand dollar leather chair, paid for by the general's taxes. You repaid him for this by humiliating him in front of millions.

Second is your puerile character, lack of sophistication, and arrogance, which borders on the hubristic. This display of brattish behavior shows you to be a virago, termagant, harridan, nag, scold or shrew, unfit for your position, regardless of the support of the unwashed, uneducated masses who have made California into the laughing stock of the nation.

What I am writing, are the same thoughts countless millions of Americans have toward Congress, but who lack the energy, ability or time to convey them. Regardless of their thoughts, most realize that politicians are pretty much the same, and will vote for the one who will bring home the most bacon, even if they do consider how corrupt that person is. Lord Acton (1834 - 1902) so aptly charged, "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Unbeknownst to you and your colleagues, "Mr. Power" has had his way with all of you, and we are all the worse for it.

Finally Senator, I, too, have a title. It is "Right Wing Extremist Potential Terrorist Threat." It is not of my choosing, but was given to me by your Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. And you were offended by "ma'am"?

Have a fine day. Cheers!
Jim Hill
16808 - 103rd Avenue Court East
South Hill , WA 98374

If you care about the way our Country is heading, Please circulate this to remind every voter that the "cesspools" MUST be pumped out when we go to the polls in November, 2010

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HSIG - Journalist Bullied By UN Cops For Asking Climategate Questions
12/12/2009 10:51:22 AM
Hello Friends,

The politicians and world leaders might not understand it yet but the Global Warming hoax and scam will not be taken out of the public eye. Climategate is here to stay and all their demagoguery and bullying won't change that fact. The facts coming out of the climategate scandal proves beyond a doubt all that these interested parties have been fooling with the minds of the people of the world and that has to stop!

During a press briefing at the Copenhagen conference a journalist that asked questions that they refuse to answer was bullied and removed by UN police. Their constant effort to silence anyone that disagrees with their faulty "science" is gagged in one way or another. Main stream media will not interview these scientists, scientific publications will not publish their findings. Friends we all have to thank God that the internet exists otherwise these gangsters would have gotten away with the greatest scam of the century.

Here's an interesting article with some d*amning videos that prove just that. If they have nothing to hide answer the questions and don't silence and bully those that question the veracity of their "fixed" findings.

Shalom,

Peter

Friday, December 11, 2009

Journalist Bullied by UN Cops For Asking Climategate Question at Copenhagen Press Conference

Phelim McAleer is an investigative journalist who spends much of histime debunking the Global Warming hoax. It was McAleer who asked aquestion of Al Gore a few months ago that caused the former VP's headto start melting (video at end of this post). McAleer is also thedirector and producer of Not Evil Just Wrong documentary whichlooks at how environmental extremism is damaging the lives of the mosteconomically vulnerable populations (see trailer below)

Today the "Global Warming Mafia" gave new credence to the chargesraised by Climategate, that there has been a concerted effort tocover-up dissenting voices. Because that's exactly what they did toMcAleer when he asked some “inconvenient questions” during a pressbriefing at the climate change conference in Copenhagen.
Professor Stephen Schneider’s assistant requested armedUN security officers who held film maker Phelim McAleer, ordered him tostop filming and prevented further questioning after the pressconference where the Stanford academic was launching a book.
He asked Professor Schneider about his opinions on Climategate
Professor Schneider, who is a senior member of the UN’sIntergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), said he would notcomment on emails that may have been incomplete or edited.
When McAleer replied that the University had confirmedthat the emails were legitimate, all help broke lose, UN officials andProfessor Schneider’s assistants twice tried to cut short McAleer’squestion.
As the press conference drew to a close ProfessorSchneider’s assistant called armed UN security guards to the room. Theyheld McAleer and aggressively ordered cameraman Ian Foster to stopfilming. The guard threatened to take away the camera and expel thefilm crew from the conference if they did not obey his instructions tostop filming Professor Schneider.
The guard demanded to look at the filmcrews press credentials and refused to allow them to film untilProfessor Schneider left the room. McAleer said he was disappointed byProfessor Schneider’s behaviour.
“It was a press conference. Climategate isa major story – it goes to the heart of the Global Warming debate bycalling into question the scientific data and the integrity of manyscientists involved.”

“These questions should be answered. The attempts by UN officialsand Professor Schneider’s assistant to remove my microphone werehamfisted but events took a more sinister turn when they called anarmed UN security officer to silence a journalist.”
Two officers corralled the film crew andone officer can be seen on tape (video below) threatening thecameraman. The Guard can also be heard warning that if the crew did notstop filming their would seize the equipment and the journalistsexpelled from the conference.
“I have met Mr Christopher Ankerson theUN’s head of security for the conference and he has confirmed it wasProfessor Schneider’s staff who asked the security guards to comecorral us at the press conference. Mr Ankerson could not say whatgrounds the security guard had for ordering us to stop filming.”

“This is a blatant attempt to stop journalists doing journalism andasking hard questions. It is not the job of armed UN security officersto stop legitimate journalists asking legitimate questions of seniormembers of the UN’s IPCC.”
But it does seem like the job of Professor Schneider to help sweep Climategate under the carpet.

McAleer, who is from Ireland, has gained quite a reputation for askingdifficult questions of those who have been promoting the idea ofman-made Global Warming.

His microphone was cut off after he asked former vice-president Al Goreabout the British court case which found that An Inconvenient Truth hada nine significant errors and exaggerations. Almost 500,000 people havewatched the incident on youtube, in case you haven't it appears below:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HSIG - Sen Inhofe - BHO His Minions & The UN Are Attacking Our Freedom
12/12/2009 3:40:03 PM
Hello Friends,

As I said in a previous post climategate isn't going to go away it's hereto stay and the Gores and his minions up to and including B Hussein Obowma have an agenda that has absolutely nothing to do with the welfare of the people quite the opposite.

The enslavement of us all is their primary cause and the governance of an order that will come into being if and when they sign the Copenhagen Accord. Many countries discovered that the conclusions are preordained and agreed upon and they in affect have no say in the matter. This is causing quite a stir over there and hopefully will create an atmosphere of mistrust in which no agreements will be signed. I'll keep my fingers crossed for that.

Questions about the flawed science are not being answered and the UN cops bully and gag those asking the inconvenient questions about climategate. In a world where there is supposed to be transparency all we find are leaders like B Hussein Obowma forging ahead with their nefarious agenda.

Senator James Inhofe one of the leaders in the Senate fighting against this scam was interviewed and it's well worth listening to what he has to say. The video is over at PJ TV and it's a short 5 minute video. Do yourselves a favor and watch and most importantly listen to what he has to say. You can watch the video here.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!