Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do you have the same problem in America?
1/9/2009 8:17:02 AM
Hello John :-)

Very interesting post!
According to most of the posts, China, Taiwan, Corea, Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala and of course JAPAN should be the world's richest countries!

Hm, I just wonder about the rest!

We, Romanians are struggling to get to where USA, Australia or other countries are?!

As soon as we also have our own "entertaining" industry, should this mean we already are?! LOL :-(

Wish you a wonderful and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
and mostly lots of health!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/9/2009 5:43:35 PM

Hi Branka

I may use my $1400 to buy a one-way ticket to Serbia and come over and be merry with you, lol.

Although from what you are telling me I would need my own beer money as it's very hard to extract any money from the women unless you're a snake handler. :)

I'm going to have a beer or six and think about this. :)

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/9/2009 5:57:35 PM

Hi Anamaria

I think the Free Trade Agreement may benefit the poorer countries more than Australia or the USA. And I'm not sure if the agreement includes the "entertainment" industry, lol! Even though Romania may have their own "entertaining" industry, you cannot live on love alone. :)

I recently visited Vietnam and they are happy people even though the majority have very little. If Romanians have that same attitude then you are indeed a lucky country. You don't need a plasma in every bedroom to be happy!

Then again, maybe the Free Trade Agreement started in the bedroom?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!