Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Do you have the same problem in America?
1/8/2009 5:46:22 PM

MESSAGE TO THE AUSTRALIAN PUBLIC

Some more good advice:

The federal government is sending many of us a $1,400 rebate.

If we spend that money at K-Mart or BigW, the money will go to China,

If we spend it on petrol it will go to the Arabs, if we purchase a computer it will go to Taiwan,

If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala,

If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan,

If we purchase useless crap it will go to Korea and none of it will help the Australian economy.

The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in Australia .

Thank you for your help.

Kevin Rudd & Wayne Swan.
(Australian Prime Minister & Australian Treasurer)
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do you have the same problem in America?
1/8/2009 6:04:08 PM

John,

Yep, we have the same problem here in the states... except for the prostitution.    So what good is the beer?  LOL!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2009 6:24:20 PM
8 billion dollars we Americans have in dept, hopefully change will come soon like promised from Obama Admin. I like Coors beer myself and i drink it when ever i make money, so i figure maybe once a week? LOL                       
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2009 10:08:27 PM

Hey John,

Yes we do have the very same problem here as well.  Even the taxes we pay now goes out of country to pay off our HUGE ASS Deficits owed to China and others. 

Unfortunately America's most popular beer Bidweiser, now belongs to foreigners too.  One ramification of this is no more free samples at Busch Garden :-(

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2009 10:56:16 PM

Hey John,

Your problem is my problem. It's the same all over the world.

We are fortunate to have our own fruit, veggies and excellent dairy products but all the rest is gone from the economy.

Surprised to hear from Joe that there are no prostitutes in the USA or did he mean that they were all imports???

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!