Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Where will you be at End of 2009?
1/1/2009 5:47:52 PM

Walking Garbage Can Hi Neil,

My plans for 2009 are quite simple.  I have upgraded my website at  http://www.countryvalues65.com and will be able to accomodate more artists in more ways.  Mine, along with Shirley's dreams have always been to get her voice on an original song and get her the recognition that she so rightly deserves.  We also promote other artists all around the world and have kept our prices down while others in our line of work have boosted their fees up claiming they have to because of the economy.  It is very difficult to run an honest business while others are luring clients in with empty promises but we will never resort to lies to get clients.  Nothing is free and we don't claim that they are. 

Other plans for this new year is to schedule musical events to raise money for worthy causes.  I have at least five or six goals planned for this year.  If I only accomplish one that will be fine.  We do have a new client by the name of Sherri Lynn Rakes who is also a member of AdlandPro Community.  You will be hearing a lot about her in the new year because she has an excellent voice and we will be spending a lot of time promoting her.  Thank you for the opportunity to let you know about my plans and those that would like to get recognized at a reasonable fee, please contact us.  We have access to over one hundred and twebty-five Record Labels, Distribution companies, radio air time and so much more. 

Above all in 2009, I would like to promote Peace among Nations through song.

GOD BLESS YOU

Mike Easter Cross 

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Re: Where will you be at End of 2009?
1/2/2009 12:23:07 AM
Hi Neil,

Happy New Year To You and To All!

Where will I be at end of 2009? Hmmm! I'm not sure, with this economy and the stock market is still down probably at home pouting and thinking about when will this economy and my investment be able to rebound. Ouch!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!