Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Perfect and Immortal

733 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
easy share
12/31/2008 11:28:35 AM
http://www.easyshareprofit.com/?ref=171 Hello everybody, today as promised we bring you the interview with the admin of EasyShareProfit. As you certainly read in our review it is a new program owned by Steve, the same admin of Surf300 program who closed his old site due to some stability reasons refunding everyone and opening a new autosurf program called EasyShareProfit. I will not take any longer talking about this migration from Surf300 to EasyShareProfit because you will see detailed information in the interview admin conducted with us. Enjoy! 1. Hello Admin, please introduce yourself to our readers. Let us know from where you are and how long you have been in the online industry. A: Hello everyone. My name is Steve Krenshaw originally from the U.S. but I travel often. I have been in the online industry for 5 years now but started with PTC and MLM. A friend of mine introduced me to the surfing industry and I saw great potential in it because I noticed the close community that the AS industry had. 2. What investment deal do you offer? What is the minimum and the maximum to deposit? A: EasyShareProfit or ESP for short offers 1% to 10% daily roi. Minimum deposit is $5 and maximum is $10,000. 3. How do you sustain the payouts in the long run? Do you perform any investment to back up EasyShareProfit? A: That's the best part of ESP. Although I have some outside investments, ESP's model is designed to make sure outgoing funds never exceed incoming funds, thus the program is never at risk or in any danger of running out of funds to pay members and thus making the program last indefinitely. ESP is basically a self sustaining site because daily earnings are adjusted accordingly based on how much upgrades come in. This takes all the stress away from me, away from the program and most importantly it takes away the stress from ESP members. 4. What payment processors do you accept now? Do you plan to add any other payment gateways in the near future? A: ESP is currently Solidtrustpay verified and Alertpay verified. Libertyreserve and altergold are also accepted. If there is any demand for any other processor by ESP members then I will also consider it. 5. What are your future plans for EasyShareProfit in the long term? A: At the moment, I am prioritizing and concentrating on making ESP one of the most stable low risk surf sites around. 6. What would be your message for potential investors who're interested but hesitant from investing in EasyShareProfit? Do you have any advertising campaign running? A: My message to potential members would be to first familiarize themselves with ESP's system. ESP is not a high risk site because ESP's system is self sustaining and is based on members acting as a team to increase daily earnings. ESP is a program for members who are searching for a low risk, stable and consistent performing program. Once members realize this, it should relieve them of the stress that ESP will never run out of funds unlike most programs who do not have a 'system' in place to adjust daily earnings. Those sites will always run out of funds. Regarding an advertising campaign, although I have a conservative advertising campaign going, I'm very happy to say that ESP members are the ones doing alot of the advertising. Again, this shows the TEAM spirit that ESP members have and it's the TEAM spirit that ESP's system is based on. 7. Where is EasyShareProfit hosted? Can you brief us with the security features Easyshareprofit is using? A: ESP has a private server with ddos protection, our server is managed and maintained by my partner Eric. 8. If you could define EasyShareProfit in one phrase, what would it be? A: Low risk, stable and consistently performing site. 9. Now imagine you are just a common investor. What features must have the program you would invest in? A: For me personally, besides being able to advertise I would join a site that allows cashouts at any time but at the same time not adding more risk to the program. This way members have more control over their money. 10. Where do you see EasyShareProfit in a couple of months from now and up to what levels you intend to take it? A: ESP is such a self sustaining site that I see ESP lasting for an indefinite period of time and continuing to increase in success the longer it runs. Success takes time but with ESP's system time is an advantage because ESP can sustain for an indefinite period of time and that will lead to greater success. To most sites time is a disadvantage.
Thank You,I Love You,I'm Sorry,Please Forgive Me. http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=perfect MILLIONAIRE GIVING OUT FREE $200 AT; http://www.forex4free.org/?language=de&ref=tyily their forum in 7 languages: http://forex4free.forummotion.com/forum.htm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!