Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR & GREETING FROM A NEW MEMBER PLUS A GREAT DEAL!!
12/29/2008 5:48:21 PM

Hello everyone,

I am new to Adlandpro.com and new to affiliate marketing but NOT new to the internet! I've been online since AOL was a DOS program. A close friend gave me a proven internet marketing program and I'm working my way through it. I am an unemployed accounting professional and this fills my free time while I search for a job.

I wanted to share about the UNLIMITED Wii DOWNLOADS that I found recently. If you have a Wii or your children or grandchildren have a Wii, this is a great deal. A one time feel gives you access to Unlimited Wii downloads. I'm going to reprint the Ad that I ran in another forum. It will give you the details. Feel FREE to pass this on to your friends and other network contacts. I am trying to live on unemployment, which is 31% of my last salary and it's tough! I could use all the help I can get. (Please feel free to respond or send a message, however I do not  need help with Affiliate Marketing right now ;-)

Have a happy, prosperous New Year!

Lisa

DO YOU LOVE PLAYING GAMES ON YOUR Wii? ARE YOU READY FOR UNLIMITED Wii GAMES, MUSIC, MUSIC VIDEOS AND MOVIES?  ALL FOR ONE LOW MEMBERSHIP PRICE OF $49.95.  WOW, WHAT A GREAT DEAL!

HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS:

# Access to the fastest Wii Games Downloads on the Internet!

# Members have unlimited access to the largest database, no restrictions!

# Direct access to Wii Games, Movies, Music, TV Shows, Software and more!

# Free 24 hour Technical Support.

# No monthly or "Pay Per Download" fees. Join once, limitless downloads!

# Easy Software to install & use. Step-by-step instructions included.

# Compatible with all versions!

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CLICK ON THIS LINK.

Lisa Rubenfeld Shop online!! Check out my new page at http://www.freeadvertisingforum.com/webpage.php?referrerid=312045 If you haven't found financial freedom and are ready to learn, click here: http://www.bestlearn2earn.com Computer sluggish? Click her
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR & GREETING FROM A NEW MEMBER PLUS A GREAT DEAL!!
2/21/2009 1:07:58 PM
Hi Lisa!

How time flies when you are having fun.  I hope you are getting off to a great start in 2009. 

What is Wii?  I have not heard of it before.  I guess I should click on the link and check it out.  I will do that as soon as I send this message. 

I just wanted to say thank you for posting your best deal hear.  You are the winner of the Deal of the Day for 12/29/08.  LOL  Sorry it took me so long to get the word out.  I have been off doing other things.  Here is my latest Great Deal of the Day:

http://itshrunk.com/b256

Oops!  I just had to sneak that in there.  Now back to the Wii.  We have 32 members in this forum.  Has anybody else checked this out?  What do you think?  Well,  I am going to go check it out myself as I do not even know what I am talking about. 

See you all over there. 

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CLICK ON THIS LINK.

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0