Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I've Just Got Paid ... We See This All The Time.
12/28/2008 7:42:56 AM
Hello again. I hope your Christmas was blessed with the spirit and for all those that celebrate the other holidays that you, too, were blessed.

I start this post with the famous phrase we see more times and wonder ... "I've just got PAID". We get them in our emails more than anything else.

Here's the question you should ask when someone sends this to you to bait you to join them. The question is simple. "Is it in your bank account?"

If they cannot honestly say it is then be careful. I website stats can show you earned $$$$. But when can you actually have possession of it to spend it? If you need to make a minimum amount is that minimum a fair amount? If you need to complete a downline leg to get your money then be leery.

Know all of the details before you join anything and ask questions of when you will receive your money.

Happy New Years to you all.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: I've Just Got Paid ... We See This All The Time.
12/28/2008 9:29:34 AM

Kenneth,

Like you, I receive these emails all of the time and I have to wonder just how long they had to wait to receive the money.  And like you I have to wonder if it went into their bank account.

I have been receiving weekly and monthly checks for the past 5 years (and I can actually cash them) without fail. But of course I do believe that a person has to invest some money in order to build a business and be able to create a steady monthly income.

I would like to caution members on a scam that is going on, and some members are going to get hurt when it ends.  The program is a Ponsi Scheme, where members are asked to invest some money, with the bait being they will be able to increase their investments by a large percentage.  The sad thing is people (out of greed, and expecting something for nothing are falling for this.) by the 100's.

If you have kept up to date on the news, one of the largest Ponsi Schemes just failed and it cost some investors millions of dollars, to the tune of (I believe) 50 Billion Dollars.  Many large investment firms lost money, and will not be able to recover it.

About 5 years ago members were investing in (Money Doubler) programs and after 18-24 months the programs failed and there was many Adland Members that were crying because they lost money.  They found out that the money they invested and (susposedly earned) had been placed in a Offshore Account, and the perportrator of the scheme had all of their money and could not be touched.

There are 4 Basic things that have to be in place in order to build a business.  If all are not in place, most likely the business will fail.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
12/28/2008 2:59:30 PM
Hi Kenneth;

I hope you and yours had a great Christmas and may 2009 be better than 2008.

I, too, get emails everyday on how much I can make if I join this or that.  I have found that like you say, most require a certain amount before you can withdraw and it will take years to get there.  Beware the ones that are set up in a matrix or any kind.  How many responders does one person need?  They are all the same to me and all are supposed to do the same thing.

I am in programs now that put money in my bank account when I get others interested.  One time pay and if they renew than will get another payout next year.  Product is sound.  Been around for 35 years.

I am one of the many that lost money in the money games of a few years ago.  So, I stay away from them.  To be honest I delete 90% of the emails coming into my email box.  The only time I look at something is if it is something I feel might just might be of some use and then I look to see who has put it out there and who is giving it the heads up. 

Anyway, have a great New Years.  I will be working it for the first time in all my years of working.  That's the joy of working in Sales. 

Sandi
Feel young inside and out. Frequency enhanced products. Check them out at http://livelifeanew.zeropointglobal.com
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2008 6:56:40 PM

Hello Kenneth,
I almost didn't open your email to this forum. When I opened it and seen it was from you, I figured that this was not a ad.
Thanks for the advise. I have learned not to take stock in a lot of these emails. There is money to be made out there, but not everyone fairs well with the same programs.
I know what you mean about completing downline leg. I bit into that a few times before I knew better.
I advertise things that I feel confedent about, but if after a reasonable time I've made nothing on it, I don't continue to do so.
I'm not making a killing, but there are a few that I'm making a profit from.
Happy New Year!
Mary

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2008 3:55:15 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!