Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What's wrong with you people?
12/27/2008 7:01:11 PM

Hi

Are you Adlanders that set in your ways that you won't bother to click on a link to help yourselves? I posted this in a previous thread and about 35 people looked at it..????

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/23145-heres-stupidly-simple-cash-cow-its-free.html

It seems you'll have to "copy and paste".

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What's wrong with you people?
12/27/2008 8:41:09 PM

Hey John!

I checked it out!  I shared it with my son and he got all excited!  The both of us are going to be working on this.  So smart!  Actually, I had attempted something like this about six years ago, but most of the businesses didn't have web sites.  But... that brings up a very good opportunity for my web designing nut of a son to go along with this.  Hmmm... the potential in building those list for them.  Ads... ads... ads.... LOL!!!

I do thank you for the information.  Sorry that I didn't respond in your other forum, I haven't been able to spend much time online the past three weeks.

BUT... I'm back!!!!  :)

Cheers!!!

Joe

PS:  I'm writing you from my newly built Linux system.  Had me an old P4 Win98 retired system lying around. Wow!  Didn't know it would be this easy to have my own web server!  WhooAH!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/27/2008 10:41:22 PM

Hey Joe

The beauty of the system is that a "bricks and mortar" business doesn't need a website to make full use of an autoresponder and a customer email database. But if it's explained to the business owner how a website will attract even more new customers they're going to want one.

Your son only needs to design a simple website and install the code for the
autoresponder opt-in box. Check out the fees being bandied around for this simple service.

Regarding your old (new) system, our resident local computer guru maintains that it's better in these tough economic times to go down the path of reuse, recycle and repair. He's talking about a complete new clean re-install of XP and more RAM. If you get another 3-5 years out of the system you can bypass Vista and upgrade to Windows 7 due in 2009. Don't think he's rapt in Vista.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2008 1:41:23 AM

Hi John,

It seems I missed it the first time you posted. Interesting concept and not hard to understand. Let's see how my Israeli business people relate to it.

They're pretty smart so they'll probably get it.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2008 4:56:09 PM

Hi Peter

Anyone with a little knowledge of internet marketing can work this. Offline business owners are going to think you're a marketing god after talking with you.

I'm sure business people all over the world will embrace the concept.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!