Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THREE GREAT MASTERS' NATIVITY PAINTINGS III
12/28/2008 8:48:46 AM

Dear Donna,

I am so happy that you liked the paintings shared. Also, I so very much appreciate your kind message and wishes.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2008 9:08:04 AM

Dear Sami,

It's so very nice of you to visit this forum. I know of your good taste and appreciation, evidenced in your choice of the "Nativity with St. Francis and St. Lawrence" by Caravaggio; so your presence here is doubly auspicious. Also, I feel greatly rewarded with your kind words.

Let me offer you my best wishes for a blessed New Year too!

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2008 4:13:41 PM

Dear Pauline,

Let me first apologize for this belated reply, which is actually unforgivable. But then, I was so delighted to read your kind message a few days ago, that it was really difficult for me to find the words to express my recognition.

Anyway, I believe I have already told you what my feeling is about the honor you grant us by visiting here.

Also, what better words than thanking you from the core of my heart for your kind message about the forum and, in particular, for your good wishes for the coming year 2009. 

For my part, let me wish you a great, blessed 2009 as well. May it be a year of love, peace, happiness and prosperity for you and yours.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2008 7:58:36 PM

Dear Gerri,

Your visiting this forum is greatly appreciated, and it is I who should thank you for your kind message and wishes.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

PS. I am very sorry for the delay en replying.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!