Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
LET THE ANGEL OF ADLANDPRO HELP YOU IN THIS FREE PROGRAM
12/21/2008 11:57:47 AM

Hello,

I am Kathy Hamilton/simikathy Angel of Adlandpro let me help you make money.

Add me to your skype- simikathy

The more FREE WIN Events you attend the more times you are entered and the more chances you have of winning one of the prizes. Every event is FREE to attend and each event will provide you with information on how to save money or earn money.

There is never any obligation to purchase any products or join any program and no obligation to attend any events. But if you do attend at least one FREE WIN Event then the very next week you will have a chance to win money or prizes. Just attend FREE WIN Event and get entered to win every time!

Win Multiple times every week! It’s so easy! Invite others to join the win network for FREE so they can win weekly cash and prizes and every time any one of your personally invited members wins you will win the same prize. Win ten, twenty even hundreds of times a week just by inviting others to join for FREE and attending FREE WIN Events.

The only rule is you must be entered at least once in the Winner’s Pool when any person you invited wins in order for you to win the same prize. If you didn’t attend an event the week before and one or more of your personal invitees wins the next week you will not be eligible to win.

Invite others to win and attend one win event a week and you will always be eligible to win multiple cash and prizes!
http://7265.yourwinoffice.com

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
lazzeosangel@yahoo.com

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LET THE ANGEL OF ADLANDPRO HELP YOU IN THIS FREE PROGRAM
12/21/2008 7:44:09 PM
Season's Greetings Kathy :)

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2008 9:46:43 AM

Hello,

I am Kathy Hamilton/simikathy Angel of Adlandpro let me help you make money.

Add me to your skype- simikathy

The more FREE WIN Events you attend the more times you are entered and the more chances you have of winning one of the prizes. Every event is FREE to attend and each event will provide you with information on how to save money or earn money.

There is never any obligation to purchase any products or join any program and no obligation to attend any events. But if you do attend at least one FREE WIN Event then the very next week you will have a chance to win money or prizes. Just attend FREE WIN Event and get entered to win every time!

Win Multiple times every week! It’s so easy! Invite others to join the win network for FREE so they can win weekly cash and prizes and every time any one of your personally invited members wins you will win the same prize. Win ten, twenty even hundreds of times a week just by inviting others to join for FREE and attending FREE WIN Events.

The only rule is you must be entered at least once in the Winner’s Pool when any person you invited wins in order for you to win the same prize. If you didn’t attend an event the week before and one or more of your personal invitees wins the next week you will not be eligible to win.

Invite others to win and attend one win event a week and you will always be eligible to win multiple cash and prizes!
http://7265.yourwinoffice.com

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
lazzeosangel@yahoo.com

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2008 10:57:26 AM

Hi Kathy!

wishing you and yours a very merry christmas and happy new year!

If you do not see graphics here, please refresh the page.

Beth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!