Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Georgia Pecan Pie
12/23/2008 12:06:09 AM
Hi Myrna,

That is very interesting, I did not know you could grow stevia, nor did I know what the plant looks like. Thank you for sharing the information and picture. I feel more comfortable with the idea of using it now that I know you can actually grow it where you live.

I have heard of stevia. My local health food store sells it in a box. Last week on TV I heard that Coca-cola is putting stevia in coke products. They will be on the market soon.

Take care,

DonnaZ
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2008 9:14:02 AM
I am so gald to be helpful about Stevia.  This sweetner has no calories and no chemicals, it is natural God given sweetner.  The FDA has kept it from us because it is good for us.  My motto is if the FDA says it is good, I will not us it., if they say it is bad, I use it. I have learned so much about the FDA that I pass on any thing they say.

Merry Christmas Donna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2008 12:09:59 AM
Hello Myrna,

That is a nice story about the candy cane, too. I didn't know it originated in Indiana. We have lived in northcentral Indiana for around 30 years now.

Again, thanks for the information about stevia. I am going to buy some at the health food store.

DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!