Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Heidi Morales

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RISK FREE!
12/21/2008 12:06:15 AM
Proactiv Solution is an advanced formula that can help control acne, heal blemishes and give you smoother, healthier looking skin. The secret to the Proactiv breakthrough lies in the combination of ingredients in this all-in-one system. You get a powerful acne medication blended with natural soothing botanicals. The Proactiv® 30-Day: -2 oz. Renewing Cleanser An oil-free cleanser medicated with prescription grade Benzoyl Peroxide to help clear up acne and blemishes. This soothing formula uses tiny grains to gently exfoliate dead cells and impurities. -2 oz. Revitalizing Toner An alcohol-free formula containing our special formulation to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin, leaving it refreshed and balanced. -1 oz. Repairing Lotion A gentle, non-irritating, oil-free Benzoyl Peroxide formula for preventing and clearing blemishes. Contains soothing humectants and calming agents to heal and hydrate your skin. Regular use may prevent future breakouts. ***Free Gifts!: -1 oz. Green Tea Moisturizer A feather-light moisturizer that absorbs instantly to deliver hydration to dry, tired skin. Formulated with botanical extracts and Green Tea EGCG, an anti-irritant and antioxidant. This moisture-rich blend calms the skin and won't clog pores or leave skin feeling greasy. Refining Mask is formulated with sulfur, a proven acne-fighting ingredient that reaches deep into pores where blemishes begin. Cool, soothing Kaolin, (also known as China Clay) helps absorb excess surface oils while our special formula soothes inflammation and refines skin tone and texture. Tip: For the emergency blemish - use overnight on pimple for fast improvement! ace The Facts - Booklet A report on acne written by Drs. Rodan & Fields. Please note that this offer is VALID FOR NEW PROACTIV CUSTOMERS only, U.S. RESIDENTS only, and only ONE OFFER PER EMAIL ADDRESS. Proactiv will sign you up for their skin care club. However, you can cancel at any time, and there is no obligation to purchase anything else from Proactiv. If Interested...Please send email desired for your coupon to me at whateverhpk@hotmail.com with PROACTIV in Subject Line, thanks.
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: RISK FREE!
12/21/2008 8:43:43 PM
Season's Greetings Heidi :)

+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts