Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A Personal Message From Bev Kersey
12/18/2008 10:38:27 PM

Hello Dear Friends,

I wanted to fill you all in on what has been going on in my life lately.

I will be going in the hospital on December 30th to have a right hip replacement.

When I was 19 years old (Yesterday LOL), I was in an automobile accident and split my head down the middle and dislocated and fractured my right hip. I came close to seeing my Lord back then. Now almost 41 years later, I finally get a new one.

I will be in the hospital for 3-4 days after the surgery and I didn't want you to think that I had left Adland or to wonder where I was.

I have grown very fond of all of you here and I would never want you to worry about me.

I am not sure how long my recovery will be, some people tell me it is a breeze, my sweet Aunt Mary (she's 80) thinks I will have to go to rehab. I am sure that will not be the case. My grown children and my wonderful husband can help me right here at home and with physical therapy I should be back on the internet in no time.

So Hurray A New Hip for Christmas and a brand New Year that I will be able to dance through and bounce my grandbaby on my Knee again.

I will still be online until December 29th.

Love and Blessings

Bev

Beverly Kersey
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Personal Message From Bev Kersey
12/18/2008 10:51:15 PM
Oooh a Hip replacement, granny Josey had one and both her feet done, seems as you get older your bones grow sideways LOL. I'll be praying for you sister! You listen to what your doctor says ya Hear! LOL. God_bless you and your family! :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2008 11:05:55 PM
Hi Bev!

Thank you for your thoughtful update...I wouldn't want to worry about where you headed off to.  I will pray that everything goes smoothly for you and I know when you return home that you will be in the most caring hands.

You will be missed...hurry back to our community!!

Season's greetings...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...I'll leave a light on for you. :)

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2008 11:28:54 PM

God bless you Bev,

I thank Him for your recovery way back then and now for providing you with a new one.  You go get that new hip and we'll be waiting to hear from you all fixed up later.

Don't worry about a think, we'll all smile a bit more to try and make up for your million dollar smile.  K?

We will certainly say some prayers for you.

Merry Christmas hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/19/2008 12:00:49 AM

Brother Thomas, Steve and Joe,

I knew I could count on you to hold down the fort for me, LOL!

I truly am happy that this is finally getting done. I have had trouble with this hip most of my life. I just needed to get old first before they would do it LOL!

I am already feeling your prayers.

I will see you all tomorrow.

123.jpg

Beverly Kersey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!